Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is a good weekly dose of test cyp to get test levels to normal?

Taking exogenous testosterone will not get "your" test levels to normal. Instead, it will shut down your natural testosterone production. If you are referring to TRT, I would start at around 75-100mg per week to maintain a "normal" testosterone number.

My LOG and history (its a bit chaotic and a bit embarrassing, so any productive criticism is appreciated):
Age:50, height 5'11. Sleep 8 hours a day. Eat healthy foods but on occasion a cheeseburger is a cheat meal. Workout 4 to 5 days a week (emphasis these days is cardio and then weights.)
My history: began test at age 28 and was on and off till age 47. I sometimes did a blast for extended periods and slacked on my PCT. Been on clomid since 2021 and it has brought my test levels from 300 to 420. But it has not moved from there. I can say for certain that my HPTA is shut down. I was diagnosed with azospermia (no sperm in semen) which was from the test and tren that used. I really loved tren but the side effects were too great and i began getting kidney pain so I stopped. Haven't looked back since. My sex drive is down, very low actually. My workouts suck. Now Im trying to get back to normal levels without pinning. I really would like to have a healthy test level, my urologist says the ideal test level is between 600 and 800. Thats why I would like to get to 700. If anyone knows of ANYTHING that will naturally increase test levels AND help my testicles make sperm like they use too. I would be so thankful to all. Ive tried HMG 75iu, HCG 2000 iu 3 times a week for 2 weeks for a few months.

@Yamahaar190 you can go from 420 to 700 but it would take time. I don't think clomid would be of help to you and you're making a mistake taking it. You should go with something natural like HCGenerate as your testosterone booster:

product

site

Even with the above, it's hard to judge what you should be doing, what we need from you is for your to start a NEW thread, this new thread should have your LOG journal diary with diet training cardio sleep supplements and blood test posted.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Low-Testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
I posted my log and history about me. Any help would be appreciated

My LOG and history (its a bit chaotic and a bit embarrassing, so any productive criticism is appreciated):
Age:50, height 5'11. Sleep 8 hours a day. Eat healthy foods but on occasion a cheeseburger is a cheat meal. Workout 4 to 5 days a week (emphasis these days is cardio and then weights.)
My history: began test at age 28 and was on and off till age 47. I sometimes did a blast for extended periods and slacked on my PCT. Been on clomid since 2021 and it has brought my test levels from 300 to 420. But it has not moved from there. I can say for certain that my HPTA is shut down. I was diagnosed with azospermia (no sperm in semen) which was from the test and tren that used. I really loved tren but the side effects were too great and i began getting kidney pain so I stopped. Haven't looked back since. My sex drive is down, very low actually. My workouts suck. Now Im trying to get back to normal levels without pinning. I really would like to have a healthy test level, my urologist says the ideal test level is between 600 and 800. Thats why I would like to get to 700. If anyone knows of ANYTHING that will naturally increase test levels AND help my testicles make sperm like they use too. I would be so thankful to all. Ive tried HMG 75iu, HCG 2000 iu 3 times a week for 2 weeks for a few months.
I posted my log and history about me. Any help would be appreciated
@Yamahaar190 a LOG is started in a NEW thread, not your current thread

follow these directions for a log

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Low-Testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Top Bottom