Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any reasons why someone would cut out tren in a competition stack ?

Muscle Overkill

Plat Hero
Platinum
I hired a famous pro to do my diet and stack. He takes me off of tren and I was wondering why. I disagreed so I am continuing to take it. Also at 3iu's of GH ED would you cut that out or run that straight through competition day. When do you switch from cyp to suspension ?

you hired a famous pro. who is more qualified to decide then you (which is why you hired him) but you disregard his direction that you paid for to come in here for advice fron any joe blow? im not trying to sound sarcastic here i just dont get it. that sounds the same to me as hiring a doctor to tell you if a painful lump is an infection and when he says it is you call him a liar and come here with pics of it for answers. a well known pro knows what they are doing. where you will run into problems is with dosage, sides, and diet. we all differ in those areas and even the best will not be able to really perfect things for you. you have to use the tried and true trial and error system. keep a detailed log and keep getting better.

I agree and I do this every time I compete. Pay someone do a diet and I end up doing things my way. I just don't understand why not to use tren ?

what you hired famos pro to help you?

that must cost you a lot

the tren just the pro why this way you can get the answer

Top Bottom