Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one of you guys ever throw down in the gym?

macDbol

has anyone ever thrown a beatdown on somebody while actually lifting?ive seen it happen twice...i wasnt involved(b.c. i am a peaceful man;) but ive seen an old guy do that Notre Dame fighting irshman stance and knock a pretty beefy puerto rican guy on the floor...

just wondering

This guy in my gym was hitting on my gf. We had some words and i thought it was over. The next day i got jumped by him and his friend in the locker room. And what's really fucked up, as i was getting beet up (i was pined by one guy) all the other people in the locker room simply cleared out and didn't say a word.
But, 1 month later i got him back ten fold. hehe. And no, he doesn't come to the gym anymore.

I've actually never seen anything go down in the gym. I guess I'm too tuned out to really get into it with anyone. I just do my own thing, don't talk to anyone hardly, and get the hell out when I'm finished. I can see where having your girlfriend in the gym with you could cause some shit to happen though. I mean, honestly, when I see a girl in tight gym clothes doing some kind of bending motion, I'm gonna look. It's human nature. As a general rule though, I don't hit on women in the gym b/c you never know who's with who and who used to be with who. Plus, I respect the assumption that they're there to train just as I am without all the crap.

milkbone said:
I've actually never seen anything go down in the gym. I guess I'm too tuned out to really get into it with anyone. I just do my own thing, don't talk to anyone hardly, and get the hell out when I'm finished. I can see where having your girlfriend in the gym with you could cause some shit to happen though. I mean, honestly, when I see a girl in tight gym clothes doing some kind of bending motion, I'm gonna look. It's human nature. As a general rule though, I don't hit on women in the gym b/c you never know who's with who and who used to be with who. Plus, I respect the assumption that they're there to train just as I am without all the crap.

I'll second that notion.

Fights in the gym. Honest to god this has got to be the most retarded fucking thread yet. Only been on here for awhile and have gotten some very useful information. But shit like this really makes me wonder.

LiftHard... :cold:CHILL:cold:

There is a LOT of good info on this board, stick around and you'll see!

To remain on topic, though, I go to the gym to lift. I do NOT go to socialize, hit on women, or show off. And just as milkbone says, many others may be there for the right reasons, too! So respect that and mind your own business! (can you tell that this shit goes on at my gym?! I get sick of it! :mad: )

no fights at my gym, plenty of other shit going on tho, some guys come in, try to tune some girls, go play with the abdominizer ball or whatever it is, then go attempt to breakdance. milkbone, i share the same view, work or piss off.

a few years back i felt like beating this girls ass for stealing my stepper... don't mess with me when i dragged my ass out of bed for cardio at 6 am! (this was when i was working out in my condo's basement gym, and there was only two steppers and you had to sign them out to use them, which i had done)...

no actually fighting went on, i unplugged the damn thing on her and told her to take her ass somewhere else, that machine was 'mine'... she and i had words, and she realized that she'd be stupid to mess with me i watched her go over and curl the 10lb dbs in mad frustration and laughed...

hehe... i'm normally NOT that bitchy... :angel:

... but that was an isolated incident

LiftHardOrDontLiftAtAll said:
Fights in the gym. Honest to god this has got to be the most retarded fucking thread yet. Only been on here for awhile and have gotten some very useful information. But shit like this really makes me wonder.

btw lifthard, i'm sure this thread will be moved to the chat board soon... ?

there's lots of good information around here! sometimes things just get a little misplaced :)

Top Bottom