Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guy with no arms or legs wants to compete in MMA......WTF?

i mean seriously. not to make fun of the guy or anything, but my god. disabled people are duggy in my book. follow your dreams, buddy. dream big. i respect that. but, come on. be realistic, too. can you be a quarterback for a football team? no. could you be a pro bowler? no. a championship rodeo rider. ummm, no. a friggin heavyweight lifter? still, no. pick something you CAN do and do it well. best of luck with that fighting thing, bro....

Kyle Maynard video fight - Google Video

That would be a mind fuck facing off against that guy.....

^^ Would someone please explain to me how this was an example of "fighting"?

I applaud the guy for having the balls to not let such obvious limitations hold him back from pursuing a dream but I mean, the whole scenario is ridiculous. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a person with no arms/legs to fight another opponent. The entire 3 minute round was the little guy jumping around while the able-bodied fighter was trying to fight someone that was IMPOSSIBLE to fight. I mean, other than hit the guy in the head, (which is not allowed fighting the disabled guy) what else is the able bodied fighter gonna do without seeming like a bitch? All any able-bodied fighter would have to do is lay on the guy and it would be over.

Broonzy you mite could whoop this guys ass. As long as you dont let him take it to the ground.

i mean seriously. not to make fun of the guy or anything, but my god. disabled people are duggy in my book. follow your dreams, buddy. dream big. i respect that. but, come on. be realistic, too. can you be a quarterback for a football team? no. could you be a pro bowler? no. a championship rodeo rider. ummm, no. a friggin heavyweight lifter? still, no. pick something you CAN do and do it well. best of luck with that fighting thing, bro....

I watched some interview where they showed clips of him playing football (Jr. High I think). He was much better at wrestling. I think the dude owns a gym too.

Ground and pound, baby...ground and pound!

how do you get that guy in an ankle lock? he would have an unfair advantage, no?
Would be hard as hell to do a foot stomp on him too. This dude has an unfair advantage.:mad::mad::mad:

I saw this and just shook my head. If they put me in the cage with that guy, I'd just run across the mat as soon as I heard "Let's get it on" and punt him in the head.

If they say you can't kick or knee because technically he's down on his 'knees', my God...how easy would it be to take his back or scoop him up?!

You'd have the shortest bout ever if you wanted to...wtf. Ridiculous.

Top Bottom