Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guy with no arms or legs wants to compete in MMA......WTF?

Can anyone tell me with a straight face that any able-bodied fighter wouldn't hold back against him?

Personally, I wouldn't....I'd make it a point to destroy him as viciously and as quickly as possible because what he's doing is making a mockery out of the sport.

It's kind of like back when I was in high school, or crosstown rivals had a situation where this soccer player chick was determined to make the football team as a kicker. Okay, so you can kick the ball hard...whatcha gonna do if you have to make a tackle? Do you expect the guy who's charging down the field on the kickoff/punt return to let up because you're a girl? No, that's not how the game is played....he's going to drop his shoulder and run right over you. It's ridiculous, this whole 'everyone has a right to participate' mentality that all the liberals are cramming down our throats!!!

Ok, rant over...:mad:

whoever fights him is lose-lose situation. if you beat him you just beat a cripple with no arms or legs, if you lose to him you just lost to a cripple with no arms or legs. LOL screw that.

This has to be the biggest joke ever. I mean seriously, who's going to provide insurance for the event ? Unless the poor guy can spit hot fireballs i just see him making a fool of himself.

Personally, I wouldn't....I'd make it a point to destroy him as viciously and as quickly as possible because what he's doing is making a mockery out of the sport.

It's kind of like back when I was in high school, or crosstown rivals had a situation where this soccer player chick was determined to make the football team as a kicker. Okay, so you can kick the ball hard...whatcha gonna do if you have to make a tackle? Do you expect the guy who's charging down the field on the kickoff/punt return to let up because you're a girl? No, that's not how the game is played....he's going to drop his shoulder and run right over you. It's ridiculous, this whole 'everyone has a right to participate' mentality that all the liberals are cramming down our throats!!!

Ok, rant over...:mad:

If that were my daughter I'd EXPECT the boys to hit her harder... I mean, hope for the best but prepare for the worst. If my daughter wanted to play with boys then that is EXACTLY what I would tell her, "Prepare to get your bones crushed sweetheart."

But this is a bit different IMHO. Yea he's a man and built very solidly despite his obvious physical limitations. But hello - he's got no arms and legs! (ala Monty Python).

I just can't see any able-bodied fighter having the heart to annialate the guy. I mean, what would it prove and to whom?

Also does this guy realize the permanent physical damage that he is bringing about to his hips by jumping about like that? Obviously the human hips were not designed to function that way. Now I realize that he didn't ask to be born that way but performing those types of repetitive movements for the purposes he is are just wearing out his hips faster for no good reason.

Talk about misguided energy expenditure.

I still admire the guy for having the balls to decide for himself what he does or does not attempt to do, but goodness, imagine if he applied that type of drive and determination to a cause that might actually be of benefit.

The fight was last weekend and Kyle Maynard lost. There is a video of part of the fight on break.com. Essentially Maynard on all four stubs chased his opponent around the cage trying to get a takedown. His opponent just dodged Maynard like a bullfighter dodging a bull and popped Maynard with punches occasionally. It wasn't a very exciting fight.

I repeat what I said earlier...who really cares? let the guy have his fun. it's not like he has any chance at any of the normal pleasures we all take for granted.

Top Bottom