Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

I have to say, every girl I've fucked that had a yorkie was a whore. Watch out bro not saying your daughters a whore but maybe that dumb pug is a better idea , no lie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I have to say, every girl I've fucked that had a yorkie was a whore. Watch out bro not saying your daughters a whore but maybe that dumb pug is a better idea , no lie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

his daughter is barely out of diapers you fuckin retard

Man, if you knew what I know about purebreds pffffft.

My first MIL had a pedigreed Persian cattery. Well respected, did well in the shows (and she showed a LOT).

Most of those cats were inbred. I'm talking West Virginia inbred. Daughter to grandfather, mother to son, you get the picture. Animal breeders do it all the time to develop breed or color characteristics and then they fudge the paperwork, it's not hard and frankly, more than half of all "pedigreed" breeders are in it for the money, they could give a shit about improving the breed, they just want the $$$ You only get money for pretty animals.

The end result is a pretty animal and it's pleasant enough when it's young because well, it's a baby, they're supposed to do stupid shit. But they grow up and they're psychotic, neurotic, or untrainably stupid. Dogs and cats that are mentally deficient look just like any other dog or cat, hell, they can even be prettier but dumb as stumps.

Purebred shelters are overflowing because people buy these things thinking "OOOOoooooh, pedigreed, quality" and realize after about 12 months the animal is a whack job and won't housebreak, or bites unexpectedly, or won't STFU (neighbors dog this a.m., I'm making coffee it starts barking it's ass off because I'm opening and closing cabinets and drawers, retarded Yorkshire furbag).

THIS x2
I paid a ridiculous amount for my frenchie because she was almost an investment, she was going to be for show and breeding, she is AKC bred, came from champs in Canada, Mexico, US and Europe, we saw both parents in the home, both gorgeous, when I first had her she was the PERFECT pup, all the correct and desired frenchie traits were present, perfectly round bat ears, no white in the eyes when looking forward, short tail, perfect teeth, awesome posture, compact body, easy going temper. Eyes and ears are still great, upon growing the tail turned out to be a screw tail which she rarely wags, once she teethed her bottom row came completely crooked, her body got leaner almost athletic like a boston terrier, her temper is horrible, she wants to kill everything that moves and while playing she over excites and nips, she is unshowable now. I've even hesitated breeding her despite the fact I haven't got my"return" on what I paid for her, but the thought of how she might be as a mom and how her puppies will grow to be have me on the fence.

Unless you are going to show them you wont really need full blown champ blood line AKC dogs, aim for CKC/NKC if you want the security of controlled lineage since CKC and NKC don't really give a fuck about money/shows/traits that much and they inbreed faaaaar less.

Top Bottom