Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

I've since decided not to go with a Yorkie, or even a smaller dog for that matter. I've been doing a ton of reading up on Brittney spaniels and they are a pretty impressive breed.
etypypag.jpg

vyje2utu.jpg

FTW! brittney's are awesome, had a couple brittneys we used for quail hunting i fukn loved those dogs, perfect for your daughter

FTW! brittney's are awesome, had a couple brittneys we used for quail hunting i fukn loved those dogs, perfect for your daughter

Great to hear. I just found out we have a friend of the family that breeds them too; bish better give a discount!

I would also love a Border Collie but from what I've been reading they need to be either physically or mentally active at least a few hours every day or it can result in a behavioral issue.

I had a golden growing up that I loved to train. I even had her picking up the phone and bringing it to me when it rang. I want another really smart dog and I'm going to train him hard, I'm going to train him so fucking hard.

Top Bottom