Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

my mom has one of those little ankle biters. he's a cool dog. really chill, doesn't bark at everyone and everything like a lot of little dogs

So I read up on the pug thing, seems males are the hairy fuckers, females don't shed... Interesting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Yorkie = Chihuahua with long hair, only more retarded and neurotic and high maintenance on the coat ... also, faggot dog, seriously.

Pug = Cool small dog if you get them from the right breeder. Short coated dog, big deal, brush the damned thing every day while it's sitting on your lap. If that's too much like work then you don't need a pet.

Hubby blew up the wireless before I got a chance to post this: I live in a twin and my neighbors have a Yorkie. Fucker barks at everything, people on the street, leaves falling from a tree, you name it. The other night I forgot to put in my earplugs and woke up to the schizoid thing barking and howling at 2:00 a.m., went on for more than two hours.

the dog trainer we took the pit to has a yorkie thats the coolest little dog on the planet, seriously

and he's soft like idk what.

I wanted a pom just so I could blow dry it to look like a cotton ball...awesome!

we have a silkie terrier...the yorkies bigger cousin and hes actually a super nice little dog..very good natured.
course the pit turned out to also be exceptionally good natured and everyone pretty much vetoed me adopting the dog. glad I dont listen to anyone ever because shes seriously the nicest dog in the world.

Reactions: ceo
get a fuckin golden retriever...they only topped the bite list for 3-4 years

no seriously...I know tons of people with goldens and my dad had one when I was growing up...nice dogs

Top Bottom