Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

This, champion sired required. Shelter dogs should be let loose with the poors in hopes of spreading disease. Fact

I actually lol-d

I love my shelter dog
house broken when I got her, crazy happy about everything, adores kids..plus the adoption fee municipal adoption fee covered her spay, shots, and worming.

This, champion sired required. Shelter dogs should be let loose with the poors in hopes of spreading disease. Fact
Man, if you knew what I know about purebreds pffffft.

My first MIL had a pedigreed Persian cattery. Well respected, did well in the shows (and she showed a LOT).

Most of those cats were inbred. I'm talking West Virginia inbred. Daughter to grandfather, mother to son, you get the picture. Animal breeders do it all the time to develop breed or color characteristics and then they fudge the paperwork, it's not hard and frankly, more than half of all "pedigreed" breeders are in it for the money, they could give a shit about improving the breed, they just want the $$$ You only get money for pretty animals.

The end result is a pretty animal and it's pleasant enough when it's young because well, it's a baby, they're supposed to do stupid shit. But they grow up and they're psychotic, neurotic, or untrainably stupid. Dogs and cats that are mentally deficient look just like any other dog or cat, hell, they can even be prettier but dumb as stumps.

Purebred shelters are overflowing because people buy these things thinking "OOOOoooooh, pedigreed, quality" and realize after about 12 months the animal is a whack job and won't housebreak, or bites unexpectedly, or won't STFU (neighbors dog this a.m., I'm making coffee it starts barking it's ass off because I'm opening and closing cabinets and drawers, retarded Yorkshire furbag).

Mom had a Yorkie. Greasy haired little fucker too. Sadly it was mauled to death by their crack head neighbor's pit bull. Damn thing jumped the fence an attacked my mom and dad's dogs - then my parents. Dad was 77 at the time and tried to fight it off, breaking his hand. He finally shot it. Then the cops confiscated his gun and threatened to charge him with animal abuse and discharging a firearm within the city limits. Fucking pigs.

You should get your kid a cat and a flying possum.

View attachment 115903

My wife has an elderly Yorkie, and honestly I wouldn't recommend one. They're so tiny that they're at risk for getting hurt more than slightly larger dogs (getting stepped on, or by other dogs, etc). Also, they have notorious dental problems ($1000s of dental work needed, bad breath, etc), and they also may be in-bred, and have heart problems. Add to all that, they need grooming and hair cuts regularly, and they have weak digestive systems (diarrhea, etc).

Honestly, I'd go with a mix of some kind; even a yorkie/ ( ___ ) mix is going to fix a lot of the purebred issues.

Charles

for a dog that looks like a yorkie but is a little hardier, good personality, tad bigger and hasn't been inbred to the bejesus because they never had major popularity I'd look into a silky instead.

I didn't wind up with my silky for any other reason than a dumb impulse buy but honestly he's a great little dog and incredibly smart.
his grooming is really minimal because he has a wire coat which is a fault for the breed...
he gets clipped once in a while when I think he looks like a bum and I just clip him at home.

The pit sheds far more than he does.

Mom had a Yorkie. Greasy haired little fucker too. Sadly it was mauled to death by their crack head neighbor's pit bull. Damn thing jumped the fence an attacked my mom and dad's dogs - then my parents. Dad was 77 at the time and tried to fight it off, breaking his hand. He finally shot it. Then the cops confiscated his gun and threatened to charge him with animal abuse and discharging a firearm within the city limits. Fucking pigs.

You should get your kid a cat and a flying possum.

View attachment 115903

this never happened

Top Bottom