Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
My daughter has been bugging me like crazy for a pug but after reading about how horrible their shedding is. I told her not a pug but she could pick any other dog....woops. She's stuck on getting an ankle biting Yorkie puppy now. I don't know shit about this breed. We're meeting him this week.
7a7a4y6a.jpg

Nan to pimp pugs in 3...2...

My daughter has been bugging me like crazy for a pug but after reading about how horrible their shedding is. I told her not a pug but she could pick any other dog....woops. She's stuck on getting an ankle biting Yorkie puppy now. I don't know shit about this breed. We're meeting him this week.
7a7a4y6a.jpg

Nan to pimp pugs in 3...2...

Pugs don't shed much just sayin.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Pugs don't shed much just sayin.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Not the shit I've been reading. A few quotes I remember "You don't even have to ever have your pug inside your car for it to be mysteriously covered in dog hair." "It doesn't matter what you do, cutting it, ferminator brush everyday...you will find hairs everywhere. I was even having a hard time keeping them out of the keys on my computer."

My pug shed like a mo fo. He was a pretty high maintenance dog with all the face wrinkles and had eye issues too. Loved him though!

Top Bottom