Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

So eating meat = cruelty to animals.

But buying an animal produced by the puppy-pound industry = a good thing.

Humans are omnivorous. We have the digestive enzymes to break down carbohydrates, we lack the ability to make vitamin C internally (all carnivores have this ability) yet our stomachs produce hydrochloric acid (a carnivorous trait). The length of our digestive tract is really interesting. Most carnivores have intestines about three times their body length, herbivores usually have intestines about 12 times their body length, human intestines are nearly 30 feet long, right smack in the middle.

Dogs lean towards pure carnivore but there's a little debate. One of the things you have to remember about dogs and cats in the wild is that the first place they begin consuming their prey is the stomach and it's contents, which are predigested. Both cats and dogs will eat some greens occasionally in nature for digestive purposes but it's not like they forage like bear or rodents and eat whatever is available. It also explains why feeding your dog or cat garbage food high in grains or glutens (or human cookies and crap like that) usually messes them up in unpleasant ways.

Google image a pomsky. Show your daughter.

Boom, done.

...that's what I'm bugging CW for. :D

Perfect match. A frilly lil faggot dog and a frilly lil faggot boy. You got a frilly lil faggot fetish?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Humans are omnivorous. We have the digestive enzymes to break down carbohydrates, we lack the ability to make vitamin C internally (all carnivores have this ability) yet our stomachs produce hydrochloric acid (a carnivorous trait). The length of our digestive tract is really interesting. Most carnivores have intestines about three times their body length, herbivores usually have intestines about 12 times their body length, human intestines are nearly 30 feet long, right smack in the middle.

Dogs lean towards pure carnivore but there's a little debate. One of the things you have to remember about dogs and cats in the wild is that the first place they begin consuming their prey is the stomach and it's contents, which are predigested. Both cats and dogs will eat some greens occasionally in nature for digestive purposes but it's not like they forage like bear or rodents and eat whatever is available. It also explains why feeding your dog or cat garbage food high in grains or glutens (or human cookies and crap like that) usually messes them up in unpleasant ways.
I only buy dogs with big balls.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

What's also interesting is how our bodies release a flood of white blood cells whenever we consume meat; the same reaction when we have an infection or foreign intruder. Why are we the only 'carnivore' that can't eat meat in its natural state(raw) without it KILLING us?

What's also interesting is how our bodies release a flood of white blood cells whenever we consume meat; the same reaction when we have an infection or foreign intruder. Why are we the only 'carnivore' that can't eat meat in its natural state(raw) without it KILLING us?
I've only heard that from raw foodists and kind of view it a little skeptically. I read everything I could about vegetarianism when I gave up meat in my 20s -- had to have arguments to shut up my ex husband who was extremely opposed. I was a happy lacto ovo vegetarian for about 12 years until I became gluten intolerant. Can't stick to it anymore, my absorption is too impaired.

I'm forced to conclude that there is no single dietary approach, some people have genetic predispositions to certain lifestyles, others have ethical and spiritual considerations and still others have allergies and intolerances they have to eat around. In the end you need to find what works for your own body and moral compass :whatever: It's bizarre that some people who eat extremely low to no carb/high fat have similar physical responses to those who go radically vegan.

However, trying to do something like feed a dog a vegetarian diet -- like I've heard some hard core vegans do -- is just plain stupid.

I've only heard that from raw foodists and kind of view it a little skeptically. I read everything I could about vegetarianism when I gave up meat in my 20s -- had to have arguments to shut up my ex husband who was extremely opposed. I was a happy lacto ovo vegetarian for about 12 years until I became gluten intolerant. Can't stick to it anymore, my absorption is too impaired.

I'm forced to conclude that there is no single dietary approach, some people have genetic predispositions to certain lifestyles, others have ethical and spiritual considerations and still others have allergies and intolerances they have to eat around. In the end you need to find what works for your own body and moral compass :whatever: It's bizarre that some people who eat extremely low to no carb/high fat have similar physical responses to those who go radically vegan.

However, trying to do something like feed a dog a vegetarian diet -- like I've heard some hard core vegans do -- is just plain stupid.

I could not have stated that any better. My beliefs exactly

Top Bottom