Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you mo's have a Yorkie?

Labs are fucking obnoxious
Mouthy as hell growing up, high percentage of them have eating disorders (over-eating like ALL the DAMNED time). Fucked up by too much popularity and too many shitty breeders trying to cash in ... granted, that's a problem with pretty much ever purebred animal anymore.

Little FYI, buy a dog you won't be embarrassed walking, seriously. Unless parents really are willing to put their kids feet to the fire most kids don't do fuck all for their pets once the honeymoon is over and the animal becomes the parent's responsibility.

Get something that you'll feel good about because you get a small dog and sooner or later some asshat is going to drive by you and scream "Get a real dog." Happened to my ex walking our shih tzu and he was 6'5" and 250 lbs. :whatever:

Trust me, the kid won't care whether you buy her a purebred or a mutt, supersized or micro-mini. Kids love animals ... not enough to clean up their shit or remember to feed them but they do love having living, breathing, responsive stuffed toys to play with.

Ex's parents have a yorkie. Cute little thing, but it's a male and hairy! Seems like it constantly is in need of grooming and it's long hair often feels greasy.

I've got two Min Pins, sweet little babies. Only time they shed is when they are scared.

A real vegan would save a mut from the shelter instead of buying from a breede,r what kind of homo panty waste turd sniffin salad hugger are you breh

Top Bottom