Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Fitness Models here? (not everyone wants to be HUGE)

John89231

Are there any fitness models on these forums? Not everyone wants to be the biggest guy in the gym, some just want to be the best looking haha. Anyone here a fitness model and do you train differently? Less compound movements maybe? What cycles? I know Makavelli did some fitness modeling and has a pretty ideal body type but he hasn't been on these forums in a while WHERE IS HE?

Id say training is the same. they would stay relatively lean year round with a strict diet, then when its time for photo shoots, cut down the carbs and calories a bit and add some cardio 6-8 weeks before the shoot. something along those lines. fitness models dont need to get to 2-3% and extremely dry like pro bodybuilders do but i believe they do have to stay pretty lean all year since im sure they will be doing more then 1 shoot and im sure they will be more then glad to take do other photo shoots when asked.

training wise, id say work out 5 days per week, chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs, 4-5 exercises for each muscle, 3-4 sets of 6-12, concentrating more on form then the poundage. cardio 3-4 times per week.

Are there any fitness models on these forums? Not everyone wants to be the biggest guy in the gym, some just want to be the best looking haha. Anyone here a fitness model and do you train differently? Less compound movements maybe? What cycles? I know Makavelli did some fitness modeling and has a pretty ideal body type but he hasn't been on these forums in a while WHERE IS HE?

You aren't that skinny guy who shows-up at the gym wearing an under-armor shirt that's two sizes too small, are you?

And see what I was thinking training for that type of physique would be different, Less compounds movements and more emphasis on certain body parts (CHEST, ABS, BICEPS)

Eat and juice less more cardio lift the same its not rocket science...

derek_zoolander.jpg

Top Bottom