Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Fitness Models here? (not everyone wants to be HUGE)

Here's the only kind of fitness model I'm interested in.

Actually, I did some fitness modeling in my day, but I didn't train in a specific way for it. I trained like a bodybuilder. I just wasn't naturally bulky -- always been on the thin side so that was the end result. All I had to do was eat clean for a week, lose some water and I was ready to go. It's genetics.

Last edited:
I should have known I was going to get a ton of retard replies..... Jon79 basically has the body I'm talking about too lol

And see what I was thinking training for that type of physique would be different, Less compounds movements and more emphasis on certain body parts (CHEST, ABS, BICEPS)

i was about to say that there was too much harsh banter in this thread.
But chest, abs and biceps...classic

Stop flaming this guy. This isn't C&C. I will happily hand out free passes to band camp

damn nelson. a little harsh huh? but ya dude just lift and eat right, throw in some cardio and you should be fine. you need heavy compound movements for size. theres a difference between an Abercrombie model and a FITNESS model. Abercrombie dudes are small and weak.

Top Bottom