Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-Semitism

thebabydoc said:

As soon as Hushpuppy does, so will I.

First, learn how to spell Israel, and don't tell me "it's a typo". In debating it helps to use correct spelling and grammer, uh grammar. When you don't even know how to spell the topic you're discussing or which words are Proper Nouns (i.e. must be capitalized- like Jews, Israel) it doesn't lend much credence to your knowledge of the topic.

Secondly, if I ever called you a "Jew-hater" and if you can actually pull out that reference, let's all go back and read the context around which it was posted and what you might have said to ellicit such a statement. If you're still not sure, reference my last post to MkZk.

who cares if I spell wrong? this isn't fucking english class is it? and just because you corrected me, I'll continue to spell it "isreal" and "jew". it's more fun that way.

and I do stand corrected, you said I was anti-jew.

here's the thread.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=189788&highlight=antijew

The Nature Boy said:
no, the jist of the thread is that anti-jew and babydoc is wrong about that.

Ahhhh...would you say that jews sound very similar to juice and can be quite misleading at times??

As soon as Hushpuppy does, so will I.

Babydoc, u posted what Sharon said on Oct 3 2001 on this thread. I would like to know where u got it from. This has nothing to do with Hounddog. Where the fuck did u find the quote? U pulled it out of your jewish ass?

The 10 rules of jewish nationalism.

. If a territory had been ours for 500 years, and yours for 50 years, it belongs to us - you are merely residents.

2. If a territory was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it belongs to us - borders must not be changed.

3. If a territory had been ours 2500 years ago, but never since, it belongs to us for it is the "Cradle of our Nation."

4. If a majority of our people live there, the country belongs to us - they must enjoy the universal right of self-determination.

5. If a minority of our people live there, the country belongs to us - they must enjoy the universal right of a minority and hence be protected against your oppression.

6. Our greed for expansion is really a Historical Necessity whilst your desire for self-determination must be categorized as Fascism.

7. Celebrating our Ethnic Heritage (real or invented) is a sacred duty to God whilst yours is only racism.

8. Inventing accomplishments for our people gives us a sense of worth. Your accomplishments will be erased with the help of your own kind.

9. When we shout "Death to the Goyim (non-Jews)" it should be understood as a pure act of kindness and understanding. However, if non-Jews demand Human Rights for themselves it is considered one a hate crimes against the children of Israel.

10. All the above rules apply to us but not to you.

Last edited:
~HOUNDOG~ said:
The 10 rules of jewish nationalism.

. If a territory had been ours for 500 years, and yours for 50 years, it belongs to us - you are merely residents.

2. If a territory was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it belongs to us - borders must not be changed.

3. If a territory had been ours 2500 years ago, but never since, it belongs to us for it is the "Cradle of our Nation."

4. If a majority of our people live there, the country belongs to us - they must enjoy the universal right of self-determination.

5. If a minority of our people live there, the country belongs to us - they must enjoy the universal right of a minority and hence be protected against your oppression.

6. Our greed for expansion is really a Historical Necessity whilst your desire for self-determination must be categorized as Fascism.

7. Celebrating our Ethnic Heritage (real or invented) is a sacred duty to God whilst yours is only racism.

8. Inventing accomplishments for our people gives us a sense of worth. Your accomplishments will be erased with the help of your own kind.

9. When we shout "Death to the Goyim (non-Jews)" it should be understood as a pure act of kindness and understanding. However, if non-Jews demand Human Rights for themselves it is considered one a hate crimes against the children of Israel.

10. All the above rules apply to us but not to you.

lol. tool boy. where did you find that one? www.kkk.org?

I am still waiting for you to post anything that could be considered a factual, academic source.

Whether or not you are an anti-semite is between you and the damn jews on this thread, but, even us dirty gentiles can tell that you base your opinions in envy or some other baser emotion...

Dude that was not supposed to be "factual" more of a satire on how the israeli's treat their neighbours.
Shit,your an idiot.
As ricker once said, "put your legs behind your ears and bounce."

MkZk said:
Babydoc, u posted what Sharon said on Oct 3 2001 on this thread. I would like to know where u got it from. This has nothing to do with Hounddog. Where the fuck did u find the quote? U pulled it out of your jewish ass?
Moron. I merely corrected a quote which Houndini posted; a quote which had not only been pulled out of context but also one in which a word had been conveniently changed to acerbate the entire phrase. And I sure didn't pull it out of my goyim ass.

Originally posted by Natue Boy
who cares if I spell wrong? this isn't fucking english class is it? and just because you corrected me, I'll continue to spell it "isreal" and "jew". it's more fun that way.

Another gold star for ignorance and proof that goyim can't read. Read my post again, numbnuts. The fact that you can't spell "Israel" or know enough to capitalize "Jews" doesn't bother me one iota. It only proves your ignorance of a topic which you are trying to debate.

and I do stand corrected, you said I was anti-jew.
Once again your ignorance of grammar and English betrays you. You do stand corrected.

1. I refered to the "anti-Jew patrol." YOU elected to chime in; I guess you must have known who I was referring to or was it that you know what you are?
2. That was an extreeeemely facetious post on my part. If that's the best you can come up with as an example of my calling you anti-Jew then you might want to keep post-stalking me so you can respond every time I post "Where are all the butt pirates who love manchowder now?"

no, the jist of the thread is that anti-jew and babydoc is wrong about that.
Jesus dude, you are practically illeterate! I read that 10 times and still can't figure out WTF you mean so I could respond to it.

Top Bottom