Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another one bites the dust...

That is an awesome idea!

then go to ur monastery brother Acquinas and leave EF threads alone cause this is some hethen pagan shit going on here. How have you not figured out this is a zoo and zoolaw is what this place runs on. Your hebrew deity carry's no swing here.

dirtier the better bro.. thats why u make em clean it off after with their mouths. At least if they hate it its a lesson to keep their fuckin holes clean

seriously I feel like I am doing the world a service.

Goodness lol.

I have a few thoughts on the poop eating thing that I probably will just keep to myself.

I will ask this, since you mentioned BDSM and contract stuff before. Is that part of it for you, when you're taking it seriously? Or is this a separate attitude that you take with the random hors you bang? haha

No.

I'm curious, but grossed out, not intrigued lol

Im gonna reply to the initial post you had on here before you changed it

yes, I certainly use BDSM as a major major part of my sex life and take it very seriously. Refer to the initial post in this thread. you dont think that girl said that for no reason do you?

I was very stern with her, made her crawl on her knees, respond to me with yes sir and no sir. I gave her a very serious spanking. and did an assortment of other BDSM type practices with her.

The reason women have always acquiesced to my demands, I have yet to fully understand. ive been told in person I am very authoritative. But i do have other theories i wont get into right now.

Top Bottom