Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another one bites the dust...

iggy- yes, for sure. Love vegas. I have done some pretty twisted shit in vegas that gives me amazing dreams to this day

that being said I make it a point to violently explore every womans orifices to the full extent they are capable of being explored. maybe its just personal preference but i feel like its my duty more than anything

well thanks opening their minds is a good thing.. and violating them makes it easier for everyone...

not all women would be willing to do an enema before sex, too much implied..

well thanks opening their minds is a good thing.. and violating them makes it easier for everyone...

not all women would be willing to do an enema before sex, too much implied..

dirtier the better bro.. thats why u make em clean it off after with their mouths. At least if they hate it its a lesson to keep their fuckin holes clean

seriously I feel like I am doing the world a service.

dirtier the better bro.. thats why u make em clean it off after with their mouths. At least if they hate it its a lesson to keep their fuckin holes clean

hahahah... teaching women proper butt cleaning I like it..

ok that's a little gross bor...one little speck of feces on the cawk and it's session over for me. That's why i love girls who are "really" into anal because they keep it clean. CA girls were the best with that, i remember one bringing over an enema bag when i had no idea we were even going there. I was like what's that fo....oh, oh ok...:qt:

dirty hole is a deal breaker

Top Bottom