Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androsol/Nandrosol Stack -- Real World Results -- 7 Weeks = 18.5lb Gain!

PencilNeck

Here's what I did... I bought 2 bottles of Androsol, 2 bottles of Nandrosol, then mixed them so that all 4 bottles contained 50% Androsol, 50% Nandrosol. I then applied 70 sprays twice daily (140 sprays per day) to my skin (arms, shoulders, chest, back, legs). At that rate, 4 bottles is about a 7 week supply. In addition to the Androsol/Nandrosol I was using, at the beginning of week 5, I also bought a bottle of Pentabol Extreme and took 1 capsule 4 times daily for the remaining 3 weeks. So, the last 3 weeks I was using all 3 products. I started spraying on 8/5/01. I recorded my bodyweight every Friday. Here were my results.

8/03/01*****229lbs
8/10/01*****232lbs
8/17/01*****235.5lbs
8/24/01*****237.5lbs
8/31/01*****239.5lbs
9/07/01*****242lbs
9/14/01*****246lbs
9/21/01*****247.5lbs (18.5lb gain!)

I did increase my calories and protein intake quite a bit during this 7 week period (a necessary step some people forget to do). Normally, eating this amount of food for 7 weeks, I would gain about 5 pounds of mostly fat. Instead, thanks to the quality prohormones currently available, I gained 18.5 pounds of mostly muscle. My strength is way up. Adding weight or reps each workout has now become expected (I'll miss that... sniff). My muscles are noticeably larger also. I was stunned when I measured my arms after I worked triceps this week. One was 18", one 17.5". Prior to this cycle, my arms were always below 17". About the Pentabol Extreme, I have always liked 5-AD, especially in a stack. I could tell that my strength increases and my pumps were better after I added the Pentabol. My weight gain was very steady during the 7 week cycle, about 2.5lbs per week. Now, if I can just keep those gains! I have a plan for that, too, so we will see how it goes.

Anyway, I am living proof that the right prohormones, in the right delivery system, do work. Right now the topical sprays are probably best. But then there is 1-AD, the orally active Ethers coming from Syntrax, the orally active Esters coming from Biotest... pretty soon we may not need the illegal steroids at all. The legal ones may work just as well.

was this your first time taking prohormones? or when was the last time you took prohormones?

I have ben taking androsol for three weeks at 112+ sprays a day and nothing. My strength appears to have gone down. I think I will switch back to or add the creatine,hmb, cytodyne and tribex 500. When I did that cycle I gained some size and strength. Also I may try the nandrosol.

riskybiz007 said:
was this your first time taking prohormones? or when was the last time you took prohormones?

No, I have taken prohormones before, usually just for short periods (10 - 14 days) at a high dosage. The best oral I have tried is the Andro Stack Combo 600 by SAN. I took 2 capsules 3 times daily for 10 days and gained 5 pounds. I tried it again about 3 weeks later and gained 4 pounds. That was this past spring. I am not sure why it works so well. Maybe it is the 5-AD and 19-Nor-5-AD present in the formula, which is sort of unique. The last time I took prohormones prior to this cycle was in June, I think. I took the 19-Norandrostack-II by Sci-Fit, 2 capsules 3 times daily for 10 days.... I gained absolutely nothing.

Rotty said:
I have ben taking androsol for three weeks at 112+ sprays a day and nothing. My strength appears to have gone down. I think I will switch back to or add the creatine,hmb, cytodyne and tribex 500. When I did that cycle I gained some size and strength. Also I may try the nandrosol.

Hmmm.... well, I don't understand it Rotty, you should be growing. You are not on a cutting diet are you? You have to eat a lot of calories and protein for the prohormones to work well. Your dosage is a little low. I would up it to at least 140 sprays per day and eat a lot more. If that still does not work, maybe you just don't respond well to 4-AD.

I respond poorly to Androsol...it`s never done anything to me(except make my wallet smaller). I do respond well to Testosterone and Fina, and that`s the stuff that matters.

Top Bottom