Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

androgel what can I exspect from the use?

brian1488 said:
I ve got a script for 6 , 75 gram bottles what can I exspect ? :evil:

Androgel comes in tear packets. It is a gel and goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. One packet a day is used.

A blood test would show that your testo level begins to climb immediately and then drops off. This is why you have to apply every day, week after week, month after month.

You will find your total levels will climb and hold at a much improved level. I climbed to over 1,000. You will feel a bit of the up and down.

The added testo does not mean that you'll suddenly gain muscle. It takes time, but you'll make some gains.

I prefer the bio-identical. It is not as spikey.

HGH is a good partner for it.

Have ongoing blood tests to see how PSA, cholesterol, esto, liver and bp are doing. This compound gets some criticism, but it is powerful.

[hey thanx for the advice .I knew somthing was up when I had to have a nap after work before i went to the gym .I was forceing myself through my workouts.and fading out early on . so far min effect form the gel. Is there anything I should push for with my doc that might work better?

I ve got a script for 6 , 75 gram bottles what can I exspect ? :evil:

probably a rash :)

Ive never used it myself but for every 1 person who has good luck with it I hear of 5 who hate it.

Top Bottom