Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar then clen

M

*MissFit*

Well i am almost done my cycle of Anavar and have seen alot of improvmeent in my muscle strength and my ability to do sets etc.. Just overall physically i feel alot stronger.

I soon plan to go on a clen cycle, as soon as I'm done with the anavar. My friend suggested a pump. Just wondering your opinions on the pills or the pump.

I have gotten all your notes about diet and boy has my cleaned up! :verygood:

The only reason Clenbuteral is so popular is because it's illegal in America, not because it's amazing effective. Banning it made it more popular because people's thinking went something like "wow, it must really be strong stuff if they banned it! I gotta get some". I've had personal friends who have used it and read gazillions of posts from women who have used it and it's fatloss effects are far outstripped by it's CNS effects.

did you already explore OTC supps like T-Rex?

not sure what those two are.. but doesnt tRex mess big time with your thyroid

Prettylittlepest said:
not sure what those two are.. but doesnt tRex mess big time with your thyroid

which two? T-Rex is the only supp besides Clenbuteral I mentioned.

As for the thyroid hormone, T-Rex doesnt have any impact on that. You might be thinking of a perscription drug of a similar name, which is actually thyroid hormone.

RottenWillow said:
which two? T-Rex is the only supp besides Clenbuteral I mentioned.

As for the thyroid hormone, T-Rex doesnt have any impact on that. You might be thinking of a perscription drug of a similar name, which is actually thyroid hormone.

do you knwo where i can get info on T Rex.. weird stuff comes up when i google it

I just used clen after my var cycle and i didn't really see any changes to be honest my bf says that he sees em but i really and truely have'nt seen any changes, now granted my diet kinda went a little south after my var cycle but i still should have seen something if it is as great as people say.

i've used clen...and it works, but so does some other fat burners on the market. Clen made me more hungry,edgy, and crazy..but i have lost weigh using hydroxycuts as well...so personally I wouldn't say that clen is better, also it is more expensive.

mbrooke5 said:
i've used clen...and it works, but so does some other fat burners on the market. Clen made me more hungry,edgy, and crazy..but i have lost weigh using hydroxycuts as well...so personally I wouldn't say that clen is better, also it is more expensive.

Ya i tried other and they ahvent worked.. so willing to spend a little more money for better results.. hopefully .. if not owell

Top Bottom