Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar and libido problems post cycle

Zagreus said:
Soon I will be comming off cycle and HATE CLOMID, thus I am looking for alternatives. Thought about taking HCG. Do you need nolvadex for HCG because of potential gyno?

why do you hate clomid so much? what kind of sides comes with it?

I recomend clomid maybe low dose

If you use hcg I would use 20mg of nolva with it and instead of clomid try 20mg nolva for an aditional 4 weeks after.

HCG = For testicular atrophy.
Clomid = Test recovery.

Normally Anavar does not shut down your sex drive but I am not saying it did not happen to you. If your producing estrogen, you will need and anti-e. The only way to find out is through a blood test. If your nuts are atrophied use HCG; I like 5000 iu's 3 x per week. The clomid should work, hang in there.

Miracle Man said:
HCG = For testicular atrophy.
Clomid = Test recovery.

Normally Anavar does not shut down your sex drive but I am not saying it did not happen to you.

Apparently it does....My gym bud has never had a problem until half way thru his anavar cycle he was experiencing loss of drive,he stopped mid cycle,i have him on post cycle rec. now!!!!!
before yall say it-it was his decision to stop ,i didn't know it until 2 weeks later that he told me,Yeah!!! sometimes hes stupid!
RADAR

rush said:
Did 6 weeks on anavar and didnt take clomid post cycle
and its now some 2 months later and still feeling that
the libido is not back to normal... In hindsight I would l
have taken some PCT but too late to cry now.. Ordered
PC and Unleashed from Protein Factory... anyone have
any other suggestions and how long it should take to get
back to normal

I crashed bad after my cycle (400 natural before cycle - 90 [yes 90] two monthes after PCT). I started 50mg clomid everyday for 5 weeks. I think I'm back to normal, my "boys" are back to full size and I "love" my wife again. Sides were non-exsistant from the clomid at this level. I'm going to get my test (free and total) checked again in a week or so to verify this.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that a cycle WITHOUT any test will mess up your sex drive.

It is real simple, the Anavar shuts down nat production meaning no DHT meaning no sex drive.

You gust gotta have test , not a lot, but enough to keep things running correctly. Think of it like doing a HRT treatment dosage, just enough to get you in the normal to high range.

Also, you dont need to start it until you have been shut down , so you can wait for several weeks to start doing it, or you can wait for the first signs of trouble , like soft wood or no AM wood and start using it.

Ive been on var almost 3 months and no sexual problems, but it could be because I added proviron around week 9. My advice (from Huck Finnaplex, whom I trust more than my doctor) was that clomid isnt even necessary after an anavar only cycle. He told me if I had libido issues post cycle, that a low dose of nolva and proviron should do the trick. I'll know if this worked in a month or so, as my cycle should be done any day now, and Ill be adding "Post Cycle" and "Unleashed" along w/ my nolva and proviron post cycle.

gunnar44
Why is it so hard for people to understand that a cycle WITHOUT any test will mess up your sex drive.

It is real simple, the Anavar shuts down nat production meaning no DHT meaning no sex drive.
Well put. I was afraid of test for a while but since its proven medically you can recover well - there is no point in not using it. I think Nelson disagree's - don't remember.
KOartist,
I'm not sure how proviron helps but it does - i know its DHT and that gives you wood but natural test is still gone so there are other aspects like well being that might be compromised. I bet w/o the test (just proviron and anavar) recovery is quicker but I've recently been told by some smart bro's that recovery time is no different from anything except Deca and Tren. They are tough.

I know Huck advises no post cycle but what does he advise for var only and does anyone have experience with it. im thinking of going var only pretty soon

Huck advises no post cycle ONLY for var only cycles. I highly doubt his advice would be the same for most any other cycle.

Top Bottom