Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and test: is it a harsh stack like Bill Roberts sez?

If you are a weight classed athlete, please do not use anadrol. Alot of anadrol's strength promoting properties come from the water retention and increased leverage when on...once you get off anadrol and diet down you will have lost alot of the strength gained.....also I don't know what sport you do, but anadrol is not going to help as much with explosive power and speed....try running sprints and doing plyos on anadrol....not fun at all...I couldn't even do powercleans because the crazy muscle pump in my forearms and arms would make racking the bar very hard (it is great for powerlifting though).

For strength without too much weight gain tren, winstrol, anavar, halo are the best. All seem to stimulate the CNS to some degree (this is why it is sometimes hard to sleep on any of these), and impart alot of their strength benifit through that and not tissue leverage from weight gain (also creatine uptake with anavar). The strength gain from these also seems to be more permanent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom