Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amore's journal using var (just started) - need help prior to figure show

hmm... what type of doctor should i see about this? i think this was this way... i took photos a month ago when just starting var and well the rib was a bit larger -- i just must have never noticed it... i may have displaced it when i had a motorcycle accident (small one but still... when you drop a 300 lb Ninja it hurts .. maybe it fell on me and i just never knew as i'm too tough lol).

how do i fix it? i do not know what i am doing.... with trying to put it back into place

continuing var and clen.................

amore said:
hmm... what type of doctor should i see about this? i think this was this way... i took photos a month ago when just starting var and well the rib was a bit larger -- i just must have never noticed it... i may have displaced it when i had a motorcycle accident (small one but still... when you drop a 300 lb Ninja it hurts .. maybe it fell on me and i just never knew as i'm too tough lol).

how do i fix it? i do not know what i am doing.... with trying to put it back into place

continuing var and clen.................
Look for an experienced massage therapist... Ask them about how familiar they are with your specific issue. Don't let them feed you a line to try and get you in their office and get your money. (Most won't anyway)

http://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/locator.htm

Go to that website... That means the therapist has met the regulations for your state as far as credentials go, and is also a member of a professional organization.
Try and find someone who does like neuro-muscular therapy, or I hate to use 'deep tissue' because some therapists think just pressing harder is equivalent to deep tissue, when actually it's very specific deep muscular work.
At any rate your motorcycle accident is a good possibility to the cause... Usually when you displace a rib it hurts like a mofo but maybe your's was already loose in the facet and it just moved it some and when your body healed it healed with it out of the joint...
It's worth a shot.... Good luck let us know what happens..

Top Bottom