Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amore's journal using var (just started) - need help prior to figure show

amore said:
Thank you for all the replies ;-)

What about if I add Clen? Can you ladies tell me when that would be proper? I am hoping to get my little hands on some very soon (as in within a few weeks hopefully).. ;-)

I am changing the diet to having more fat on my low carb days - as in to keep the cals the same approx as on the high carb days...

So about 1500 cals on high carb days 1400 on low carb days .. so far so good!

The clen --- please don't look to it to make the difference for you. It's just another supplement that seems to be overrated IMO. However, that may be something for you to experiment with. If it takes you a couple weeks to get it, you will be at 8 weeks out -- clen is what you want to cycle 2 weeks on / 2 off -- so I'd start it as soon as you get it to see if you can deal w/ it. But just don't set your mind like it will be the magic bullet.

Otherwise, the carbs look better -- but again-- I dont' know you feel on that so let us know & of course make your adjustments accordingly!

When is your show date? You are the same height, weight, and BF that I have and I'm 6 weeks out.

Sassy69 said:
The clen --- please don't look to it to make the difference for you. It's just another supplement that seems to be overrated IMO. However, that may be something for you to experiment with. If it takes you a couple weeks to get it, you will be at 8 weeks out -- clen is what you want to cycle 2 weeks on / 2 off -- so I'd start it as soon as you get it to see if you can deal w/ it. But just don't set your mind like it will be the magic bullet.

I second this.

Clen is so overrated in my opinion. Thermorexin from the AF Store did MUCH more for me than Clen.

People think CLen is this amazing cutting drug simply because it is illegal.

ladies,

;-) show is on aug 26th. So I have still about 11-12 wks. I will keep u ladies posted on the progress. And I need to upload pics too... Should be a smooth road... The only concern and maybe this is for another post ---

WHY IS IT THAT most people (men and women) are against women body building? Just about everyone I know is against me doing this show and it's very very frustrating! I'm a chic who rides a ninja - a tom boyish type I guess - alpha woman here. What is so wrong with it???
!!!

A

amore said:
WHY IS IT THAT most people (men and women) are against women body building? Just about everyone I know is against me doing this show and it's very very frustrating! I'm a chic who rides a ninja - a tom boyish type I guess - alpha woman here. What is so wrong with it???
!!!

A

I personally don't find figure competition to be satisfying - once you get hoooked on the posing and the freedom of expression in teh posing routine its a different experience completely. People have lost interest in FBB because its gotten so freaky. So now they are trying to push the competition back to "more feminine" but I have yet to see a consistent judgeing of a show where it is clear that they are judging to what they are requesting of the competitors (e.g. 20% "softer" look).

Unfortunately that is the way FBB will ALWAYS be. Further, there is literally no money in teh sport and there willl always be the freaky women who define what people perceive as "FBB".

amore said:
ladies,

;-) show is on aug 26th. So I have still about 11-12 wks. I will keep u ladies posted on the progress. And I need to upload pics too... Should be a smooth road... The only concern and maybe this is for another post ---

!!!

A
Fear, jealousy, ignorance, programming. Some people are uncomfortable with the fact that you posess the drive and determination to stick to a diet and exercise regimen to accomplish something they could not. It makes some people feel inferior & people tend to badmouth things they are afraid of or lack knowledge of. Just my opinion.

Others are stuck with the stereotypical image that all women are supposed to be like Mrs. Cleaver & Barbie.

What's wrong with you? Not a damn thing.

Thank you for the nice words ;-) Yea, I guess most people dislike us women who have "balls" too. Too bad!

I have some sleeping issue over the last 1/2 week or so... Can't seem to get to sleep when I feel tired. I just lay there tired and can't fall asleep. Over the last 3 nights I helped myself to some niquil night time, but otherwise, I wouldn't be good. I feel rested in the morning. Lots of energy.

Yesterday I did 1000 loops on the jump rope no problem (about 500 at a time w/ a 20 min break or so and very short breaks in between to catch my breath). ;-)

Maybe if I force myself to wake up at a certain hour instead of sleeping in all the time I will readjust my body clock? Any suggestions would be great!!

Back to logging some:

6-6-6 tuesday
Notes: Weight this morning: 146 lbs. Feeling bloated… I think due to the high carb diet and the soy milk over the last few days (haven’t been really low carb/low calorie for a while now). Feeling stressed from Keith leaving the firm (key person to the company), yesterday. Left eye twitch again throughout the day! Interesting how it went away for a while when I was working out!! Couldn’t sleep last night so night-time-niquiled a big sip again. Issues sleeping over the last few days… Slept until 10:30 a.m. or so… I think I fell asleep around midnight… Cycling off energy supps including vaso-xp, vasodilator since yesterday until when my sleeping is back to normal. The var should be MORE than enough I think for now. Up to 10 mg per day taken 1x per day at around 11 a.m. (today is day 2 of 10 mg per day up from 5 mg prior)
WEIGHTS: YES!
• Maxed at 220 lbs for leg press (straight on one) after already a few sets on it. Set one was at 100 lbs – too easy! Did like 20 reps. Set 2 went up some – to like 140. Then thought whether I can go above 200 lbs… Put it up to 180 for a few reps. Walked, breathed. Breathed a few time deep and boom: 205 – few reps. Then up to 220… Breathed – 5 reps or so!
• Got up to 105 lbs for sitting leg curl. Started set 1 at about 70 lbs – 15+ reps, set 2 was at 85 lbs or so, set 3 was 95 lbs, set 4 105 I think 10 reps at 105!
• Lower back extensions 2x
• Back: cross over arm extensions on the crazy machine with adjustable pulleys – 1x 10 lbs 15 reps or so, 1x 20 lbs 10 reps or so, 1x 10 lbs 10 reps or so
• Abs sittups at highest decline 1x
• 1x pullups 10 reps I think 100 lb offset
• 1x dips 10 reps I think 100 lb offset
• Warmup on arch trainer highest level fast 1.5 min
• Cool down on steps 3 min or so moderate pace
CARDIO: Yesterday did 1000 loops on the jump rope. Today did 830 by 6:30 p.m. Also warmup on arch climber/trainer for like 2 min really high pace and resistance and then cool down on steps for a few min… Weights session was intense! Good leg work!
DIET: High carb day 2: Well, was supposed to be at low carbs but yesterday’s going out to lunch messed me up and I ate too much fruit thereafter. Assuming I was at about 1600 cals yesterday and kind of high fat… Below 200 for carbs yesterday. …. Today at 1500 cals or so, 150 or so of carbs. 6:30 after most meals/cals, I am feeling hungry…. I GUESS after the good workout………. Tomorrow planning on day #3 of high carbs, then low carbs cycling again for 3 days or so... On Sunday (4th) I was good and on low carbs of 67g, about 1400 cals.

Add to that: 250 lb max leg press during session nr 2 at the gym after 3 sets (as set 4) with lower weight: I think it was set one at 140 then set 2 at 190, then 230 quick set, 240, 250 ;-) I'm so proud of myself... I just started doing the leg press -- never used to do that and I have not been squatting heavy at all over the last few months ;-)

Top Bottom