Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amore's journal using var (just started) - need help prior to figure show

Ladies, I have been a bad girl. I have not kepts up well w/ dieting... I have worked out but not consistently. Few great workouts, but not every day. I have not kept up with cardio for the last 2 weeks or so........... ;-( I think i am bored w/ the dieting and all... HELP! Also i have been on an educational craze - reading books all day and somehow i don't feel like working out .. i rather sit and read!! BUT WELL i just got clen and tomorrow i want ot start it.. but of course i need to get my act together!

my dieting has been clean besides too much sugary foods (mostly good ones though like fruit). Had a day of bread craze LOL. Oops!

I bought all good, clean foods though today and tomorrow i should be all ready...

Any advice?

well so far so good today... clen is good... no headaches or sides... took 1/2 a pill today in 2 doses... this morning..

lots of energy! ;-)

BACK to weighing food ;-)

amore said:
well so far so good today... clen is good... no headaches or sides... took 1/2 a pill today in 2 doses... this morning..

lots of energy! ;-)

BACK to weighing food ;-)

I'm assuming these are 20 mcg tabs? If you are doing fine so far, then tomorrow start w/ 1 tab in AM, if that's ok, I'd up it to 1 tab pm as well. What brand do you have? The dosing will depend first on what you have and second on how you respond. If on the next day you feel fine, then up it again in the AM by 1. If a little too edgy, don't up it in the PM (same dose as previous day). Then next day - keep the same morning dose, and up it in the PM -- increase each AM & PM dose by how you feel. If it gets to be too much, then drink lots of water & back off a tab on the next dose. Tolerance will eventually catch up.

Make sure you are running taurine & watch the cramping, drink lots of water.

When is this figure show again? Seems like you may be sabotaging (sp) yourself deliberately and then trying to make it up with Clen and Var.....just MHO......

show is aug 26th. the clen and var are making me very agitated. i think it's the clen mostly. over the last 2 days i have not been able to focus very well... i feel like going at my punching bag and in the gym, i am very aggressive (which is good - i lift very heavy and to the max)! I had a superb workout last night. Going to the gym again today.

scorpiogirl - i think i just simply got bored w/ the rigorous dieting and workouts. i get bored with things in life VERY easily generally... so i got off track for about a week and a half (only slightly)... ALso the Redline i was taking was making me sick every 4 days or so... as i think i was not getting good rest with it and would come down w/ the flu it seemed after about 3-4 days of being on it... i felt so weak and miserable that workouts were out of the question for about 3-4 days out of those 1.5-2 weeks. Well no more redline - it just does not go well with me... so i think i am not really sabotaging myself... i am just reacting as most would to months of strict dieting and energy pills having a bad effect about 4 times in the last 2 months (where i felt sick)... cardio breeze has a similar effect on me as the redline by the way... i am natually very high energy.. so a bit too much and i don't sleep well... no perfect sleep means i get sick within a few days - i guess my body is just that picky...... ;-)

What can i do to lower my agitation?? anything? i feel like i will punch someone who gets in my way today right in the teeth! no joke! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

oh and when i am not feeling good... i eat... i get hungry and at that point dieting is not of concern - to me then it's about getting better fast at whatever cost as i cannot afford to be sick!! ;-(

Personally, I would ditch the Clen and do the ECA stack or something similar.

If you know your triggers, avoid them. That's what I meant about sabatoge. If you KNOW you get bored easily, change it up so you can stay on track.

Ladies -

I have a problem. My left rib seems to be higher (protruding) a lot more than others. A friend who is a massage therapist noticed this yesterday. I now notice it too... i do not think I had this problem before (in fact I know I did not as i keep track of my body very much!!).

What could this be? It's scaring me. I am cycling off all supplements apart from vitamins.

Please advise.......... ;-(

amore said:
Ladies -

I have a problem. My left rib seems to be higher (protruding) a lot more than others. A friend who is a massage therapist noticed this yesterday. I now notice it too... i do not think I had this problem before (in fact I know I did not as i keep track of my body very much!!).

What could this be? It's scaring me. I am cycling off all supplements apart from vitamins.

Please advise.......... ;-(
Well thinking about it... maybe somehow you had displaced the rib out of the facet and it healed like that. If she works the deep Oblique muscles(Semispinalis, Rotatores, Multifidi) and Deepest muscles (Intertransversaii and interspinalis)then tries to see if she can move it back into place... it could be worth a try?!?! WARNING = DO NOT have her do this if she does not know what she is doing!!!!!!!

Top Bottom