Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALWAYS run anti-prolactin with tren or deca

Status
Not open for further replies.
also I wanted to add that steroids effect all of us differently and you really really really believe the media hype that steroids shrink your dick or make your dick not work etc. or whatever then if you run them it probably will screw your dick up in some way. there is a mental element to this.

or the fact that for some guys they just cannot handle tren at all. they will end up in jail from it or whatever. thats why you run ace for 6 weeks capped the first time. if you do what i told you to do in my post and you STILL have issues. then tren isn't for you. there are countless steroids you can mess with instead.
true, although i only use an AI if i run my test over 750ish... and i have never had to use my bromo ive always do kept it on hand... you never know you might get an overdosed batch, or your body just reacts diff over time... glad i dont need it, i took a half tab time when i first got it was exremely sick afterwards... not sure if it was from that but if i ever need to use it i hope it wasnt!...

Also, if you cannot afford the appropriate ancillaries, or if you're just a cheapskate, while it's not as good as the "real deal"; a low-cost, easily-accessible, and natural supplement to use is Vitamin B6. In years past, I had sources with prolactin-based AAS/PH's, but did not offer any ancillaries. I am one of those "lucky" people who are hypersensitive to prolactin, so I cannot run anything like that without some sort of anti-prolactin. Reading articles years ago that suggested Vitamin B6 as a supplement for elevated prolactin levels, I tried it, and found success with it. The only catch is, since it is water soluble, you have to dose it several times throughout the day for an adequate dosing.

true, although i only use an AI if i run my test over 750ish... and i have never had to use my bromo ive always do kept it on hand... you never know you might get an overdosed batch, or your body just reacts diff over time... glad i dont need it, i took a half tab time when i first got it was exremely sick afterwards... not sure if it was from that but if i ever need to use it i hope it wasnt!...

its not just about whether you need to use it.. its about recovery. if you are on TRT which I believe you said you were before then don't worry about it.

but those who cycle on and off need to keep their hormones as close to normal as they can DURING cycle so that when they go into pct they aren't all over the place.

i remember reading about this before but i believe it was from really high doses like 5mg a day.

steve have you used prami? im getting some shitty sides from it but ive heard this happens but im wondering if they go away after using it for a couple weeks or so

I keep ample caber on hand.. i like the stuff a lot. you should definately try caber if prami doesn't work for you and i've heard guys have trouble with caber and switch to prami. so your only way to know is to try and see what you like better. i tried prami and it made me kinda queasy as well so i just went back to caber.

So what if you run a deca or tren cycle without anti-prolactin support like caber or prami. Can you still run caber before and into your pct to help control prolactin and help you recover? Or would you recomend extending your test out until you get your prolactin under control then go into pct?

like i told moya a few posts back and i have preached on here all the time. its very important that DURING cycle you keep your hormones balanced as much as possible. and of course your lipids as well. this will not only keep you feeling good/energetic/etc, but it will also make recovery so much easier.

in the old days they ran their cycles.. and then in pct ran nolva/clomid and then that was it. well the problem with that is if they ran lets say tren/test for example then during cycle their prolactin and estrogen would be sky high + their nuts would shrink. so then when they went into pct they were depending solely on nolva/clomid to make things balanced for them. thats why pct wasn't fun and a lot of guys would just jump right back on cycle without even coming off after a couple weeks.

really its very simple to keep things balanced. just some supps like hcgenerate and n2guard.. and then a little caber a couple times a week.. and for estrogen some forma squirts while you are taking a dump .. by the time you get off the toilet its dried and you are g2g.

a good example of this was the guy who posted he was on deca/test and he had high blood pressure. well had he been taking his AI and support supps he would have his blood pressure under control and wouldn't be dealing with the domino effect of sides that accompany high estrogen which are gonna potentially hurt his workouts, sleep etc, which will effect his potential gains.. its a domino effect. not to mention the high prolactin is gonna open up even more problems. so its important to cover ALL BASES DURING CYCLE, not just when you are about to come off :)

Good to hear, just started a tren proviron cycle, last thing i wanted to hear is prolactrone is not sufficient

So what if you run a deca or tren cycle without anti-prolactin support like caber or prami. Can you still run caber before and into your pct to help control prolactin and help you recover? Or would you recomend extending your test out until you get your prolactin under control then go into pct?

I'm not the expert, but nipping your prolactin in the bud during cycle will result in better gains, so if you're going to buy some caber anyway, why not just do it from the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom