Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright, one night stand says shes having my kid and is asking for money...

BassMaster

I'll just throw this out here cause I know a lot of you will know what the hell to do.

I'm 22, had a one night stand....couple of months go by and this girl tracks me down.

Long story short, she is not sure if it is mine, I ask her what she was going to do and she is going to keep it. I didn't suggest anything....

Kid is due in Feb, she won't do a paternity test until after the kid is born and says she "hopes" it is mine because the other guy is married.

No I didn't wrap it up, I already understand how stupid it was...I know I know

She was down in my area for something a while back and stopped by, she tried to get me to sleep with her again but hell nah...that went from a 9 drunk to a 5 sober.

She texts me once a week or whatever, just saying hi...now she wants money for her electricity bill. I do make a ton of money compared to most people my age.

Lives in an apartment with her sister, already has a kid and wants $280 for electricity.

Say fuck you or how the hell do I get out of that? I'll own up to the kid if it is mine but this shit is sketchy

you do realize that if you start paying for stuff it may be construed as acknowledgment that the child is yours, yes? and even if it turns out that it isnt, you may have to continue paying for stuff?

Unless you get 2 labs saying the child is yours, dont move a muscle

oh and...pics plz thanks heehee

dude!

obviously your young, this girl can run you thru the mill and you can kiss what life you had good bye, first grow some nuts and tell her to go fly a kite. do you like this gal? you say one night stand but you text every week? sounds like more than one night stand.

It is kinda a long story, it was only my second time to meet her...she lives near me and we happened to be at a party together.

Yah I gave her my phone number, she said she was having my kid.

does she know your last name? is your cell phone under your real name? does she have your liscnese plate #?

we can help you avoid this snatch, just give some more details about you and the reltionship with this gal.

how old are you?

we can help!!!

wow............wow. You got marked son...........this has "hustle" written all over it. Absolutely don't move a fuckin muscle until you figure out if it's yours. If it is, you do everything through the courts...........that way she get's what she needs for the kid.......and can't leach you for more. Hope you learned a lesson

Top Bottom