Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha T2/ Need2Slin/ECA log....

you mayy be holding a little water from the the need2slin i did the first week or so it goes away hope this helps and i think 3 gallons of water is to much just my two cents bro

checking in to start day 4...

last night i should not have taken my 4th dose of AlphaT2.. this stuff is VERY potent and with that in mind, will go back to dosing of 3 (which is still pretty high dose). i had the fan on full blast last night (wife thought i was insane) and still woke up with the bed soaked. i mean soaked. got a bit nervous through the night that i took too much and was overheating. anyway, will go back to 3 today.

one thing that got me pumped this morning was, when i got up with my wife to make breakfast, she says....why are you sucking in your stomach.. i said... im not...she says, well i think ur abs are finally starting to show...lol set me off on a high for the morning... body fat is def dropping...11 wks out tomorrow...
good shit bro, mad props to you.

I'll leave this here until it runs its course then i'll move it to its approprate forum

I'm also sending you some tips (via pm) if you're dead serious about winning!

Top Bottom