Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha T2/ Need2Slin/ECA log....

aaron10121

whatsup all. just wanted to start a log here for others to see....

I am right under 12wks out from my 1st competition, novice level...(eastern seaboard in N.J)...
anyway, just wanted to log my progress for everyone to see. will post pics periodically...

33yrs old.. 5' 7 1/2, 184lbs, 11% bf...figure realistically to get down to competition level around 4%, i have to shed about 13lbs of bodyfat, a lotttt in only 12wks but with my diet spot in, as well as my training, cardio, and supps, i am very confident i am right on target. t3 should aid as well, as i will be introducing that into regimen at around 6-7wks out.

cycle is as follows:

wk 14-wk 1: sustanon250 x 3= 750mg/wk
wk 10-wk 1: masteron200 x 2 (split into 3 shots)= 400mg/wk

diet is currently carb cycling, where every 2 wks i am dropping my carbs more and more. right now my low days are at 150g and high day is at 400g...at 5 wks out i will change diet to completely fish with carbs down to roughly 20g, with maybe 1 or 2 carb loads a wk, depending on how my body reacts.

as far as supps, i started this yesterday....AlphaT2, Need2slin, and ECA...will be cycling eca on and off every 2 wks with clen...got multi's, fish oils, and bcaa's as well..

anyway, wanted to chart my progress on the AlphaT2 and Need2slin...

only been 2 days thus far on this so obviously wont see much from a physical standpoint, but my god talk about heat!!! guess people were right when talking about immediately feeling the heat from the alpha t2 (taking 1tab 3 times per day)...regarding the Need2slin (taking 1 tab 3 times per day), havent really noticed much yet but very excited about it as the reviews sound awesome. maybe an illusion but if anything i feel a hardcore pump in my muscles throughout the day.. maybe this is from the Need2slin...
one other thing is, i may be holding a bit of water due to these supps. drinking roughly 2 gallons a day, so wondering what i can do to reduce this. guess i really dont even have to worry about it until i get closer to the comp.

anyway, will keep everyone informed on the alpha as well as the need2slin.... major props to orbit and need2!!!!

aaron

yeah. guess it could go in the supplements forum, but i saw on the 1st pg of the anabolics forum there were supps discussed such as forma, hcg, etc.. figured since these products are "a big thing" now in the course of a cycle that it was important to go in the anabolics forum. if im mistaken, my bad...

Im in for this log bro. Best of luck on the comp.

much appreciated orbit..

sux yesterday came down with what felt like the flu. completely awful (bug going around here) no energy no nothing. anyway with my raised temp from the flu already, i got a bit nervous taking alphat2 today which would have a chance of raising my temp even more. but anyways, i still went ahead and took the supp and wowwwwwwwwwwww you talk about sweating the flu right out of u. maybe not the best move (and i prob drank close to 3 gallons today just because of this) but i went ahead and did it anyway. wow this is some pretty strong stuff. 2 doses may be my limit but we'll see how the days progress.

and as far as the need2slin, i def feel the pump. kind of crazy but when im eating and chowing down i immediately feel like my muscles are full and flexing on their own.

pleased with the feeling thus far.. looking forward to the noticeable results.

day 3 of the stack:

Need2slin:
this supp has been a bit hard to figure out but i do feel much less flat so far, especially after eating. seems like it is a bit mild, but obviously only at day 3 so far, we'll see what happens. much much safer than going the insulin route. we'll see further along what happens.

Ephedrine/Caffeine:
right now am on 2nd day of this stack. havent been on e/c/a in almost a month to give my receptors time. been taking 25mg ephedrine (bronkaid) & 200mg caffeine x 2 per day... not noticing the geeked out and hardcore pumped feeling i did when i took it last month. feel good but not shaky...may up the dose next wk to 62.5-75mg ephedrine but again, we'll see how i am progressing. one thing i know is i am drinking crazy amounts of water. upwards in the neighborhood of 2+gallons a day. and i am pissing every few min. all of a sudden itll hit me and ill be like f***ck i gotta piss baddddd lol.

AlphaT2:
whoaaaa nelly.... o.k I am not a sweater. i sweat but never really profusely... uhh up until NOW. holy shit talk about heat waves that come in droves. feel my body temp rising. I did a cardio session on the treadmill half hour at only 3miles an hour on a 3.5 incline and my back was sweating profusely.. was funny to see how soaked the treadmill looked afterwards. still taking 1 every 4 hours or so, 3 times a day.
obviously, no results in the mirror yet since its only the 3rd day, but yeah i know its doing its job.

checking in to start day 4...

last night i should not have taken my 4th dose of AlphaT2.. this stuff is VERY potent and with that in mind, will go back to dosing of 3 (which is still pretty high dose). i had the fan on full blast last night (wife thought i was insane) and still woke up with the bed soaked. i mean soaked. got a bit nervous through the night that i took too much and was overheating. anyway, will go back to 3 today.

one thing that got me pumped this morning was, when i got up with my wife to make breakfast, she says....why are you sucking in your stomach.. i said... im not...she says, well i think ur abs are finally starting to show...lol set me off on a high for the morning... body fat is def dropping...11 wks out tomorrow...

Top Bottom