Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost took a shit kicking tonight

TheOak01 said:
didnt go any further with it yet as I think im going to stick in the field I went to school for,which is law enforcement,I have all my experience in a security background and I have a interview tue to work out a few details on a personal security job,and also working labour disputes which will get my foot in the door for contacts etc,Im thinking more of me wanting to own my own security company so I can get rich and not slave away for someone else for 40 years
keep up with that, it's not as hard as you might think.

thanks bud,I hope it is as easy as it seems, basically what I need is experience in that specific line of work and then steal their contacts lol, even starting at the bottom for someone else is good money,1000$ a week for a 2-3 week assignment is good money imo.

Why not yell at the dumb owner for booking a nazi skinhead affiliated punk band?

Skinheads always fight in groups. It's their calling. Half of them are also gay.

Razorguns said:
Why not yell at the dumb owner for booking a nazi skinhead affiliated punk band?

Skinheads always fight in groups. It's their calling. Half of them are also gay.

ive never met our owner,but apparently he doesnt give two shits about his security staff or care what anyone below him thinks. I report to the head of security and the bar manager

in the area this is actually the best bar to work at, these type of bands only play once every year or so,and its totally a business standpoint as they pack the place and spend lots of $$

TheOak01 said:
in the area this is actually the best bar to work at, these type of bands only play once every year or so,and its totally a business standpoint as they pack the place and spend lots of $$

You're smart, educated and have a future... not worth risking for a few bucks at a low-class bar. Find somewhere more prestigious to work.

HTH

I fell three credits short of graduating not exactly dropping out because I finished the semester.

Ill likely be out of there soon if this new job goes through

Top Bottom