Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost took a shit kicking tonight

TheOak01 said:
didnt go any further with it yet as I think im going to stick in the field I went to school for,which is law enforcement,I have all my experience in a security background and I have a interview tue to work out a few details on a personal security job,and also working labour disputes which will get my foot in the door for contacts etc,Im thinking more of me wanting to own my own security company so I can get rich and not slave away for someone else for 40 years

I'll be your operations manager. ;)

you will be the first phone call I make if things work out and I get a personal security business up and running and it goes international,Ill need a good bro I can trust to handle things state side

TheOak01 said:
you will be the first phone call I make if things work out and I get a personal security business up and running and it goes international,Ill need a good bro I can trust to handle things state side

I would be more than honored.

wicked,I look forward to working with you once I make my dream of having a company come true,heck we can even have your daughter be your secretary and that could be her first job.

Goodnight C! And Good luck with the girl. :)

TheOak01 said:
wicked,I look forward to working with you once I make my dream of having a company come true,heck we can even have your daughter be your secretary and that could be her first job.

Unless she has a major attitude change I'd have to fire her within a week to teach her a valuable lesson. Goodnight brother. :)

lol ok bad idea,have yourself a good sleep my man,hopefully sleep finds me soon aswell,for now I will listen to the sweet song of Rod stewart

Top Bottom