Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost took a shit kicking tonight

theoak01

let me say yay for working in a bar to begin with.

and now for the story.

tonight was a punk show,now im not talking little puke punks that are 19 and think they are hard,Im talking 25+ punks including some nazi's who were proud to display this fact.

anyway I always get the lovely duty of mosh pit,which is usually a cool job and I enjoy interacting with the crowd,Im quite a people person you could say. anyway the show is going great,small mosh pit but whatever,and as always a fight breaks out,two chicks,so me and the other guy working the pit break it up,when some drunk nazi grabs my buddy,I put him in a arm lock and take him down,then we are fucking surrounded,our back should be coming so at this point im not worried,I let buddy up ,two of his friends offer to help get him out,fine i say get him out,I tell one of the guys backing us up to watch my back that he has alot of friends,next thing I know buddy trys to lunge past his friends at me,so I tackle him over a few tables and the guy working pit with me starts carrying buddy out with his two friends helping,well guess what,the two guys backing us up follow out the guy leaving me in the middle of nazi boy's friends. I end up being grabbed by 5 or 6 people and having to shove people over tables to get away. dodged a few punches but came out no worse for the wear.

however Im fucking mad,we had a meeting at the end of the night and I went off I told those two fuckers that were backing me up if I was ever left high and dry again id be beating some fucking ass.

dammit im not gonna get to sleep for hours im so worked up

TheOak01 said:
they won last night so suckkk itttttt

See you forgot all about work. Bouncing is fun times but damn leave it in the bar. Nothing happened don't get caught up in what if. Like "what if the wings make it to the cup this year?"
No need to worry about what never happens brother.

its true they are better,id have some whoppers if I was a regular customer,but sober im a nice guy.

mountain muscle they will get farther then colorado,and id bet my hard earned karma on it

man, you gotta get outta there soon. how many bullets you think you can dodge? unless you wanna start investing in some advanced mma or self-defense classes, i'd move on, soon. not trying to spook you, bud. i just wish someone woulda prodded me along before my "accident". i took 3 shots for $7 an hour. i am now a very bitter mutherfucker over that. and it's been almost 10 years.

I'm glad you made it home unscathed due to your superior reflexes no doubt. I wish you would choose another line of work though.

I know,its totally not worth it this bar isnt nearly as bad as the old one I use to work at,this team is alot more put together,just a few dipshits that need to go.

hopefully this personal security job works out

TheOak01 said:
its true they are better,id have some whoppers if I was a regular customer,but sober im a nice guy.

mountain muscle they will get farther then colorado,and id bet my hard earned karma on it

Name your bet Colorado just keeps getting better Oak.

Top Bottom