Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost took a shit kicking tonight

biteme said:
I'm glad you made it home unscathed due to your superior reflexes no doubt. I wish you would choose another line of work though.

thanks brother,this is a love hate type job I guess,I love the social atomosphere,hate the bull like this

mountain muscle said:
Name your bet Colorado just keeps getting better Oak.

50 thousand karma points donated to me once my wings go farther in the playoffs then the av's ,if either person has less than 50k then they must donate all k to the other

Hell brother if the wings go farther I will buy k for you no worries.

Down from 102k to 62 k lol Broncos better come on strong tomorrow.

But I have a date after the game so I will be all smiles anyway.

both of you young knuckle heads better listen to this old dog that'll soon be out to pasture: use your heads and not your hands. there's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. Oak, what's up with your pursuit of being a Firefighter? hear any thing new on that??

HumanTarget said:
both of you young knuckle heads better listen to this old dog that'll soon be out to pasture: use your heads and not your hands. there's more than one way to skin a cat, as they say. Oak, what's up with your pursuit of being a Firefighter? hear any thing new on that??

didnt go any further with it yet as I think im going to stick in the field I went to school for,which is law enforcement,I have all my experience in a security background and I have a interview tue to work out a few details on a personal security job,and also working labour disputes which will get my foot in the door for contacts etc,Im thinking more of me wanting to own my own security company so I can get rich and not slave away for someone else for 40 years

Top Bottom