Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

After 70 yrs of marriage, man mercy kills his wife

..22 to the temple would just ping around in there and scramble stuff pretty good. I can think of alot more painful ways to go......

Damn, for him that's the LEAST painful way for his wife to die? Seriously? Dumbass couldn't just put a pillow over her head? I don't care how old I am, I don't want a gunshot splattering my head.

c

suffocating someone is not as easy as the movies would make it seem and i bet it's a pretty personal thing, feeling them squirm and what not.
a quick trigger pull is much less fussy, and the bullet wouldn't exit so not gonna be brains all over the bed

I believe in euthanasia in the instance of painful terminal illness or complete loss of mental capacity

a gunshot seems rather violent though, I think I'd do my best to go the morphine route..but I've been on one call of a guy that did himself in with a 9mm because he had terminal brain cancer

for end stage dementia its unlikely she had anything along the lines of morphine available

it will be interesting to see how the justice system handles this

I can't see a DA wanting any part of the prosecution. Dude's 88, I bet they just let the charges linger and wait for him to kick off or become too ill to stand trial.

Alzheimer is quite deteriorating but it's really harder on the care givers than on the patients since not all present pain, they just have no consciousness or remembering of who they are or how to do things, in the very worst like this mentioned they cant feed themselves or care for themselves, this does NOT mean however that they may have small periods of time which they have lucidity, not to remember things but to be aware of themselves as beings and their surroundings...... if the woman presented no pain then there was no need to kill her other than his desperation of seeing her like that because he didnt like it, which is no grounds for murder....

if the woman presented no pain then there was no need to kill her other than his desperation of seeing her like that because he didnt like it, which is no grounds for murder....

Word. If he doesn't have a doctor testifying that she was "suffering" - how do we not know he didn't just offed her off cuz she was becoming too much of a hassle and costing too much money? Not everything is always cut & dry.

c

Regardless of the reason,This is a very sad and touchy suituation for everyone involved

Last edited:
What would you do after 70 years if your spouse asked you to put them out of their mysery?

i dunno man, not sure if shooting her in the head @ a nursing home would be how i would go about it.
it's a tragic situation, but obviously we can't have bros off and doing this sort of thing.
not with firearms in a public building

He's been waiting for the perfect time to do this since they got married. Poor bastard hung in there way too long.

Top Bottom