Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you rather run masteron or equipoise for cutting?

Ceuridle

I am cruising at 200 mg of testosterone and I've been doing this for the past couple years. looking to do a blast to cut down and harden up
if you were to choose between equipoise and masteron which one would you do to achieve this and what dosage would you run?
I'm 42 years old and I am 180 lb and 8% body fat

I prefer primo in a cut don't over look it as it is a fantastic compound for cutting and very user friendly. EQ is also a great one, mast I'd save for sub 10% bodyfat imo.

masteron would be the main thing to look at for hardening up along with you being at the proper body fat to actually use it so thats would definitely be the better option of the two...

I am cruising at 200 mg of testosterone and I've been doing this for the past couple years. looking to do a blast to cut down and harden up
if you were to choose between equipoise and masteron which one would you do to achieve this and what dosage would you run?
I'm 42 years old and I am 180 lb and 8% body fat
That's your HPTA fried

I would rather run some equipoise to start save the masteron till you're truly competing or low body fat.

At your body fat. I don't see the problem using Masteron, run it, 500mg a week to start and you can even increase it up to 1000 mg, no problem.

If you like to do a lot of cardio than equipoise is the one I would pick.
I like to do two to three miles a day when I'm on it. It helps with cardio.

Top Bottom