Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Lavine to be named People's sexiest man alive next week

Completely disagree!

I don't think anything about Adam Levine is special. If he wasn't a musician, he'd look no different than every skinny white guy with tats you see on the street.

...I think he's attractive though, just nothing-out-of-the-ordinary, everyday, normal-people attractive.

Completely disagree!

I don't think anything about Adam Levine is special. If he wasn't a musician, he'd look no different than every skinny white guy with tats you see on the street.

wow you must run into a lot of sexy people on the street

jeal

wow you must run into a lot of sexy people on the street

jeal

Lol Must be Miami :)

But no, I just feel like the attractive people I see on a daily basis are no less attractive than him. I feel like the sexiest man in the world she be sexier than anyone I could see just walking around.

I'm not saying the people I see on the street are up on his level, I'm saying he's down on theirs. Like I think Mitch is at least as attractive as him, and that's not a diss to Mitch, it's a put down to Adam Levine.

Mitch is a lot taller which makes him sexier than Adam by default by tallness but I see what you're saying. Being skinny in itself isn't normal in KC unless you're emo/hipster ivy league dork or an IT brogrammer YUCK

I don't know if Mitch can sing though. I need to find that out

Sylvester Stallone? Really?

and Annie I know what you mean haha just teasing :)

I dont necessarily think Adam is special, but Mitch is :D

Yeahhhh I'm gonna have to pass on the Sylvester Stallone front, the Charlie Hunnan front too.

Top Bottom