Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adam Lavine to be named People's sexiest man alive next week

whoah!

he got a subdural hematoma?

Not only did he have it but he walked around with it for TWO MONTHS.

He's way strong, neurology ICU nurse kept telling him he shouldn't be alive to try and shock some sense into him when he wanted to get up and walk the day after his craneotomy.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Not only did he have it but he walked around with it for TWO MONTHS.

He's way strong, neurology ICU nurse kept telling him he shouldn't be alive to try and shock some sense into him when he wanted to get up and walk the day after his craneotomy.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Oh my god. He is so lucky, I'm so glad he is okay. That is nuts he was even ABLE to get up and walk! I guess I didnt realize how serious a TBI was until my grandmother fell..(I think I told you through text) and had an epidural hematoma. She was fine at first too. Just fell casually on the treadmill. She was fine and then like, just all the sudden thought it was 1993 and then fell into a coma. She was in ICU and lost the ability to speak, swallow all of that. Two brain surgeries, six weeks in ICU and two weeks in acute therapy she just got back from vacation two weeks ago.

Damn what an ordeal. I read a bunch on it while she was in ICU. Just so we knew what to expect and wtf was going on, if she was ever gonna wake up. I had no idea those injuries were so dangerous or that they happened really at all. What happened? He fell then went to the doctor two months later or had a second fall?

My gf thinks he looks like a puke lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember Java being very symmetric in his mugshot.

Top Bottom