Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A simple answer please

Mr Scarface

Getting ready to start fatloss program. Going to take liquid clenbuterol 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Need to know how many mlgs of clen to start off with, and how many times a day? I will be measuring with a syringe. I was told to drink it like cough syurp. or how many cc a day since using a syringe to measure my doses ? Thankx for any info !!!!!

What's the concentration of the liquid? There should be a mcg/ml measurement somewhere.. I'm not familiar with the liquid, but from a clen standpoint, I wouldn't go any higher than 140-150mcg/day.. So if the liquid is say 20mcg/ml, then 7cc on your syringe would get you to 140.. I'd spread the dosage out throughout the day. The best way to do clen though, is to start out low, maybe 80mcg, and every couple of days go up a little.. When the hands shaking and the headaches are too much, then drop down to the dosage from the day before and stick with that one.

A common dose is usually around 130-170mch/day.
Try this simple cycle:
Day 1-2: 80mcg/day
Day 3-4:eek:ff
Day 5-6: 90mcg/day
Day 7-8:eek:ff
Day 9-10: 110 mcg/day
Day 11-12:eek:ff
Day 13-14: 130mcg/day
Day 15-16:eek:ff
Day 17-18: 140mcg/day
Day 19-20:eek:ff
Day 21-22: 150mcg/day