Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
To me it is very simple. No drinking or anything else intoxicating equals no socializing. I have tried to be clean at get togethers and such, and while I don't get smashed, I do imbibe a little. It is habit. So I take a valium or 2 and 2 to 3 drinks and feel fine the next day and make up for it with hard training. This is only once a week and can't be that bad and certainly beats staying indoors all week! by the way those drinks are beers (less calories than mixed drinks)

Is this really any hurtful to a cycle?

jarabbit said:
So I take a valium or 2 and 2 to 3 drinks and feel fine the next day and make up for it with hard training. This is only once a week and can't be that bad and certainly beats staying indoors all week! /B]

Valium - there's an idea, I know from experience that 2-3 beer and a coupla v's is just right to unwind. I do seem to remember something about valium being addictive tho......

h.

I wouldn't drink a beer to quench my thirst if I was eating a dirt sandwhich after running a marathon in Death Valley in August.

I do frequently get in fights with people who are drunk/high on the weekends, as when someone is intoxicated, they seem to have no understanding of consequence. So they start fights... I end them. That's funner than hell... so I do get involved with alcohol... I just don't consume it.

Big Brother Val said:
I wouldn't drink a beer to quench my thirst if I was eating a dirt sandwhich after running a marathon in Death Valley in August.

I do frequently get in fights with people who are drunk/high on the weekends, as when someone is intoxicated, they seem to have no understanding of consequence. So they start fights... I end them. That's funner than hell... so I do get involved with alcohol... I just don't consume it.

Lighten up, for fuck's sake!!!!

How did I know you were going to say that BBV?

BBV impersonation: "We must bodybuild only.. and take our breakfast-of-champions.. but we must not drink. Drink is the enemy. It makes you weak. We are warriors of the iron and steel. "

Im a college kid used to going out 5 nights a week and getting wasted. This summer while im on cycle, i drink a max of one night a week. I know it's not good, but working 40+ hours a week and doing nothing after that but hitting the gym hard, i need a night a week to unleash...

Right, the hypocrisy! Alrigth to drop A bombs, D-Bol and whatever else we gobble up or shoot but having a drink or anti sedative is so horrible for mind and body?!?!?!? Life is moderation folks. If you choose to live like a monk fine but don't preach that lifestyle on me. I do believe having a good time hear and there hasn't been outlawed, yet!

Gary... good impersonation. You should take it to TV. But I don't just bodybuild... so we can get together and you can work on building the rest of the dialogue.

But I'm sorry if I forgot... I can only post on other drugs if I have a positive outlook on it.

Sorry.

I'll go get wasted right now... then go drive... kill a family on the way home by plowing into their mini-van... then come cheer about the joys of alcohol.

Shit. I truly am an ass....

And to you, sir... I am so very sorry.

Drinking is great.

Good God. So I don't like alcohol. Or pot. And yeah... I like going to parties for one reason... and that's people who are intoxicated like to say things like "You think you're pretty tough, huh?" to me. Why do they say that? I don't know.
I don't need to start the fights with an intoxicated person to make myself look or feel tough. I just know when I go to these places, someone will start one with me. Happens all the time.
That's what I think is great about the other types of drugs. Someone who normally wouldn't look me in the eye, is now challenging me to a physical confrontation. Is that my fault?
No.
Do I like it though?
Yes.

You have to be able to take negative criticism as well.

I don't take insult to what you said. You simply have it wrong.

I agree 103.5% With BBV I dont drink or smoke pot ether ...i dont care if some one wants 2 drink and use drugs and be in control of what they do and say ...Its the drunks and pot heads who get all fucked up and act like a ass and talk shit to others .. Like i said before on my above post Half the people here will not drink the other half will Think drinking and smoking pot is cool ...I would just prefer to separate myself from people who have 2 drink and half to smoke and do it irresponsible

Top Bottom