Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
All about moderation. A few beers on the weekends is not going to hurt. Pounding shots of vodka regularly is another story and I would not do it on or off the juice.

I haven't drank alc at all since i've been on, but i've been drinking G like it's my job :D

Well I'm not a big drinker. MY damn problem is junk food. Man oh man, I gotta control myself when it comes to eating healthy. I'll never be ripped if I cant control my eating habits. We'll see, with time comes ... hummmm, I guess nothing but more time..!! ;)

I would have to say there is nothing positive you can get from drinking on a cycle ...I have a friend/retard who drinks just about every day and goes out acts like ass and then gets into fights and thinks its cool 2 beat up 100 pound men ...he is a extreme case and makes roids look bad ......If you can drink responsible and not be a ass and have control of what you do then ..fine take from your gains and hurt your self and dont get the best out of your cycle ,do your thing... This is the oldest topic I saw 100,000,000 of these posts already and half the people will say "yea bro drink or smoke pot " the other half will say "fuck no dont do nothing"

Alcohol is bad in many ways first it give s you empty calories and your body while then use this as it's prefered metabolic feul. It will increase the coversion of test to estrogen so gyno is more likely, it will decrease serum test levels so an increase limp dick will occur. As well as decreased motivation and hangovers when training does not help.
So enjoy the high from the cycle or get some GHB.

Man I used to drink a 6 pack on the weekends but I I quit doing it and it shows trust me dont do it...at least not a 6 pack!

i quit drinking a couple of years ago and i have never felt better....:p .....for some people i dont think that having a drink once in a great while will be all that bad for ya

needleboy said:
mattheskywalker-

Yeah but when I am 7 weeks into a cutting cycle I have to admit chicken wings and beer looks almost as good as the Sweedish Bikini Team.

}--[][][][][]-->

I'll drink to that! :beer:

Top Bottom