Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

@750mg weekly... use Sust or Enanthate?

test is test when it comes to gains, however, different preparations of test give me different sides...enanthate gives me BAD acne, makes me really horny and hungry
Sust, while I have no acne from it, it reduces my sex drive and eventually(likely from the prop in it) mild gyno if I try to run it longer than 10 weeks.
If I do sust at 750mg..I shoot m/w/f....enanthate I can get away with 2x per week

Gimp you got that right. I'v used sust 3times with little acne, I used Eth for 4wks only and I have a mess going on my back!!!

Gimp you got that right. I'v used sust 3times with little acne, I used Eth for 4wks only and I have a mess going on my back!!!

Lowest said:
Did I read that wrong? You've been off for 5 months, you're running 750mg/week of test, and 40mg/day dbol, and you ONLY expect 4-5lbs? I'd say more like 15-20 dude. If that's not a misprint, you really like to err on the side of caution :)

It wasn't a typo, I think 4-5 lbs of actual solid muscle tissue would be a successful cycle. Obviously you will add maybe 10-15 lbs of water and maybe some fat during the cycle, but tell me of how many people you know that have gained and KEPT 20lbs a month after PCT is over with. I'm sure there are instances where that would happen for a first cycle, but considering this is my fourth, it just ain't gonna happen. But ya never know :)

i agree, I've never known anyone to put on 20 pounds of lean mass on any cycle. 5-10 pounds after all water is dropped is very good. i find these claims of people gaining tons of muscle suspect.

Top Bottom