Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 NYPD detectives acquitted in 50-shot killing

Is that part of Queens really that crime ridden? My experience is that part of Brooklyn , Jamaica and South Bronx are alot worse. My only issue here is black people being scared of other black people. I just wish we gave each other the benefit of the doubt instead of being fearful of each other. Take these guys, make them a policeman and give them weapons... The problem may be swept under a rug but obviously came out with the bullets....

Don't really know what to say. Race isn't an issue. You have more conservative blacks and then you have more liberal blacks and they don't think alike.

gjohnson5 said:
Is that part of Queens really that crime ridden? My experience is that part of Brooklyn , Jamaica and South Bronx are alot worse. My only issue here is black people being scared of other black people. I just wish we gave each other the benefit of the doubt instead of being fearful of each other. Take these guys, make them a policeman and give them weapons... The problem may be swept under a rug but obviously came out with the bullets....

Don't really know what to say. Race isn't an issue. You have more conservative blacks and then you have more liberal blacks and they don't think alike.

I was just talking to Bret Michaels, Kip Winger, Dio, Dave Mustaine and Gary Coleman and we all agreed ...

We can't wait til a black male (who do nothing but try to live up those stereotypes!) is gunned down by a hispanic police officer. And blacks riot in the streets, calling the hispanic officer "KKK" and "racist" and other stupid shit.

And hispanics, pissed off, riot in the streets calling the victim "Gangbanger drug dealing piece of shit". Defending their cop. A race riot ensues.

And the rest of us - we just kick back our feet and laugh at stupid race-card playing idiots in this country getting exactly what they deserve.

As Whitey leaves town - interesting times await.. :)

r

The initial catalyst for this fiasco was the war on prostitution if I read correctly. Men shot dead and a city in chaos all because sex between consenting adults becomes a crime when money changes hands.

the real question is why it always the issue of the blacks against the police
the mexicans are going to 'pass them by' in importance
then we won't be treated to this crap

I've got to admit, I tend to be suspicious of police and suspicious of people in authority. I don't understand why anyone would want to risk their necks, police or otherwise, over stopping people from getting laid.

The real question is vice versa. Do black police have a negative perspective of other black folks in the community? If blacks in a community hate the police , well they just can't turn around and unload a high cap mag whereas the police can... And be acquitted of it. Nothing that can be said 'cept "it sucks to be you"

Spartacus said:
the real question is why it always the issue of the blacks against the police
the mexicans are going to 'pass them by' in importance
then we won't be treated to this crap

Yeah , people were definitely ready to jump if the police officers would have been something other then blacks. I agree (and I'm guilty of this too) is pointing the finger too quickly and being too judgemental

Razorguns said:
I was just talking to Bret Michaels, Kip Winger, Dio, Dave Mustaine and Gary Coleman and we all agreed ...

We can't wait til a black male (who do nothing but try to live up those stereotypes!) is gunned down by a hispanic police officer. And blacks riot in the streets, calling the hispanic officer "KKK" and "racist" and other stupid shit.

And hispanics, pissed off, riot in the streets calling the victim "Gangbanger drug dealing piece of shit". Defending their cop. A race riot ensues.

And the rest of us - we just kick back our feet and laugh at stupid race-card playing idiots in this country getting exactly what they deserve.

As Whitey leaves town - interesting times await.. :)

r

From what I observe about people developing stereotypes, it doesn't matter from what race the believer of the stereotype belongs to. To make my point concrete: Black cops will have similar prejudgements of potential perpetrators that white cops have. The nature of the stereotype is law enforcement viewing black men leaving the skanky strip bar, not 'another brother' leaving the skanky strip bar. It's a case of 'we're the good guys (black cops) vs. the bad guys (guys leaving the bar)'.

When I spent much time with two black girls from a lower middle class-upper lower class neighborhood I was amazed at all of the stereotypes they had about other blacks. They even substratified black stereotypes into categories based on country of origin ie. Haitians are like this... West Indians are like this... Jamaicans are like this...

Top Bottom