Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

bro how much weight yo doing on bench now?
Oh man that’s a horribly embarrassing question to ask me. My chest is my weakest part.
Taken several year just to get what little chest I have. Honest answer is off cycle I incline dumbells about 70 for 8-10 reps.
Flat bench I don’t do cause it tears up my shoulder. Max there has only been about 165
On cycle those numbers go up.
I have found I get better mind muscle connection at lower weight higher reps. Lots of cable work.
My shoulders try to take over too much. I am still learning to do chest properly. It’s hard for me.
Worst part is since shoulder injury I can’t even do push ups. It’s a mess.
I’m am working through it.

Oh man that’s a horribly embarrassing question to ask me. My chest is my weakest part.
Taken several year just to get what little chest I have. Honest answer is off cycle I incline dumbells about 70 for 8-10 reps.
Flat bench I don’t do cause it tears up my shoulder. Max there has only been about 165
I have found I get better mind muscle connection at lower weight higher reps. Lots of cable work.
My shoulders try to take over too much. I am still learning to do chest properly. It’s hard for me.
@Slyderkt dont worry about small weight thats a start you have to go slow

i tore my right shoulder a decade ago. after trying my best to work through it and an MRI and physical therapy later i asked my PT point blank 'will i ever be able to lift heavy again'. he looked at me and said 'no'

learn that you won't be able to lift heavy. you can lift heavy for lower body, but upper body avoid inclines and militaries and don't go heavy. you don't need to lift heavy to gain muscle or strength anyway.

bro too much fapping. same thing happen to cousin. he hurt shoulder. poor kid was austistic

Actually I’m not bad at incline or overhead press. Even military is good.
Side felt and rear delt are good moves.
Flat bench or front raise is a pain monster.
Bicep triceps all good. But if I am on slight incline, then curl. If elbow drops back a little it is a no go!!
I have never been able to lift heavy.’
I tell guys at work.
You can out lift me for one rep maxes.
But come to the gym and do two hours of super sets with me.
Several have tried m, but only one has ever returned.
Hahaha old man strength for the win!!!

Actually I’m not bad at incline or overhead press. Even military is good.
Side felt and rear delt are good moves.
Flat bench or front raise is a pain monster.
Bicep triceps all good. But if I am on slight incline, then curl. If elbow drops back a little it is a no go!!
I have never been able to lift heavy.’
I tell guys at work.
You can out lift me for one rep maxes.
But come to the gym and do two hours of super sets with me.
Several have tried m, but only one has ever returned.
Hahaha old man strength for the win!!!
@Slyderkt heavy not always good especially with injuries

go long and go high volume what volume you doing?
also how is the diet going so far?

@Slyderkt heavy not always good especially with injuries

go long and go high volume what volume you doing?
also how is the diet going so far?
Diet is good.
Nothing special to report. Just eating the same boring old menu. That’s what works for me.
Since I am off cycle and out of bulking mode. I just backed off volume of food. Have not tracked in a few weeks since it is eat and repeat. Probably about 2500 calories.
40 protein
40 carbs
20 fat
I have dropped back to my static weight.
Currently waking up about 190. Gonna take off a few more lbs and get abs back showing.

Top Bottom