Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

That’s is very nice to hear.
I am so critical of my self. I don’t see it.
Thank you for saying that.

for sure he's right you have a chance in the masters division top 5, 100%

Day 5
So last few months took it easy in gym.
Injuries and cutting for vacations and then enjoying vacations. Now back at it. Started Sarms and anavar 5 days ago.
First Deca was 4 days ago and tonight second one.
Last 3 gym day have been great. Endurance is kicken hard.
90 minutes or 120 of supersets no problem. Been making myself leave the gym. I figure it’s the GW. Always good endurance with it. Feels good to be eating again. I am pretty sure I can take calories to 3000 next week easy. From there keep adding as needed.
I have not started Mk 766 yet! Not here yet. Still only 200 per week of test. Will up it later. Not in a hurry to raise it yet.
Gallon of water per day is easy now.
Still have not started lifting heavy. Easing into it to avoid injuries.
I feel great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Day 5
So last few months took it easy in gym.
Injuries and cutting for vacations and then enjoying vacations. Now back at it. Started Sarms and anavar 5 days ago.
First Deca was 4 days ago and tonight second one.
Last 3 gym day have been great. Endurance is kicken hard.
90 minutes or 120 of supersets no problem. Been making myself leave the gym. I figure it’s the GW. Always good endurance with it. Feels good to be eating again. I am pretty sure I can take calories to 3000 next week easy. From there keep adding as needed.
I have not started Mk 766 yet! Not here yet. Still only 200 per week of test. Will up it later. Not in a hurry to raise it yet.
Gallon of water per day is easy now.
Still have not started lifting heavy. Easing into it to avoid injuries.
I feel great so far.

mk677 will really boost your appetite so will deca you'll see

Top Bottom