Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Was finally back to gym. Felt great. Few days off did good. Worked out with a co worker and is always nice to have someone pushing you. Shoulder actually did well. Didn’t hurt as bad. Did chest and was actually able to go a little deeper than normal. Did barbell flat bench. It usually kills my shoulder. Today did 4 sets of 10 for 135. Don’t laugh I don’t push heavy. Thigh cable high medium and low 4 set 12 each slow and isolated. Seated cable press 4 sets single arm for 12. Pec deck 4 set 15 85-115 lb. 4 sets 15 straight arm cross body bucket raise 25 lb dumbell.
4 set 10 inclined dumbell 45, 55, 55 last set was 70lb 4 reps.
Did trap raises seated and standing.
Stopped there while feeling good. Switched to bi ceps.
Single hand preacher curl 4 set 12 25 lb slow.
Hammer curls 4 set 12 40lb dumbbell.
Cross body 4 set 12 30 lb dumbbells
Ez curl bar 40,50lb 4 set 12 reverse grip
30 minute dry sauna

Was finally back to gym. Felt great. Few days off did good. Worked out with a co worker and is always nice to have someone pushing you. Shoulder actually did well. Didn’t hurt as bad. Did chest and was actually able to go a little deeper than normal. Did barbell flat bench. It usually kills my shoulder. Today did 4 sets of 10 for 135. Don’t laugh I don’t push heavy. Thigh cable high medium and low 4 set 12 each slow and isolated. Seated cable press 4 sets single arm for 12. Pec deck 4 set 15 85-115 lb. 4 sets 15 straight arm cross body bucket raise 25 lb dumbell.
4 set 10 inclined dumbell 45, 55, 55 last set was 70lb 4 reps.
Did trap raises seated and standing.
Stopped there while feeling good. Switched to bi ceps.
Single hand preacher curl 4 set 12 25 lb slow.
Hammer curls 4 set 12 40lb dumbbell.
Cross body 4 set 12 30 lb dumbbells
Ez curl bar 40,50lb 4 set 12 reverse grip
30 minute dry sauna
@Slyderkt I like to see your back at this, more updates and I see training is going strong.

You doing any cardio?

I thought I posted this last week. Guess not.
I got my PRP shots 5 days ago. I have to take two weeks off then ease back into it. I got one shot in shoulder and another in my knee.
I will let y’all know how it wors
@Slyderkt nope this is the first post. is your knee swollen?

come back soon and recover soon bro

Top Bottom