Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time winny

Elle.D.

I was looking for some advice--
Right now i have 30 50mg tabs of winny,
i have never done anything of any sort before. unfortunately I just moved to NC and i have not met any females that are into weight training and lifting, whatsoever!! So i only have 1 guy for advice he out of the country.
I have always worked out but have been weight training pretty hardcore and heavy for a few months now, along with cardio am/pm, high protein/moderate carb dieting...
my goals are to increase muscle mass, strength and decrease body fat.
i attached a pic of my stomach a few weeks ago, last week i calibrated at 15.7% body fat and right now i weigh about 130-135lbs, and am 5'6".
I am wondering about these tabs, i was told to cut them into 4s and take 1 every morning.
then i was advised its a bad idea and i should try and find 10mg tabs and break those in half and take 5mg in morning and 5mg in the afternoon.
so i am wondering, do i try it anyways, or dont risk it.
if i do take them, when do i take them, how many mgs at a time, what time of day, how many weeks? I just dont really have any way of trading up these pills or getting a different dosage...so i am not sure what to do.
if anyone has any advice please help!
thanks

Last edited:
Not to discount your question, but we need to know a few things first to give you GOOD advice.

Results come FIRST from a solid diet and training program.

Post up EXACTLY what you eat everyday - amounts, measurements, timing, condiments, water intake, etc etc. The more detail the better.

Also, post up your training program - cardio and weights.

This will help you see if Winny is the way to go right now. Chances are, it is NOT. WInny is typically a very poor choice for females.

Again, Daisy is right on. Winny, esp in 50 mg tabs is something for ladies to stay away from. There are some better choices, and all of that subject to making sure that all the non-chemical stuff is well-established & optimized. Usually you can achieve some amazing results naturally. Then go from there on the cycles. But I would suggest you spend some more time researching winny, and along the way I expect you'll find that there are other options shoudl you decide to go that way. Winny ain't the best choice.

current diet--pretty much eat the same thing everyday
morning
6 fl oz of orange juice
3 mile power walk/jog
1/2 cup oats mixed with 1/2 packet of myoplex
2 tbsp of slivered almonds on top
coffee

meal 2: 1 or 2 cups whole leaf spinach with 1 grilled chicken breast
1/4 cup slivered almonds, 2tbsp diced tomato
balsamic vinegar
16fl oz water

pre-workout snack-whole orange, or blue berries/ protein shake
bottled, water-16 flo oz, or kashi honey oat waffle with natural pb

after workout-2 cans albacore tuna or 6-7 egg white omeltte on whole wheat bread (ezekiel or multgrain from fresh market)

later on dinner-chicken breast with some sort of veggies (brocoli or spinach),
sugar free chocoalte pudding pack

after cardio evening--chicken breast or ground turkey --usually dry or in texas pete hot sauce

condiments i use--texas pete, balsamic vinagarette, lemon juice, low sodium soy sauce, always use splenda, never sugar, um...
drink tons of water with each meal, mix all shakes with water, drink fruit2O orange waters, thats about it for beverages
on the wagon--no alcohol

afternoon weight train:
divide by muscle groups--

intensity on all workouts is to max out at no more than 10 reps
pyramid at 10-8-6 some days
or 12-10-8 lighter days
i do not have a workout partner so i know i could do much better if i had a spotter or someone to help me with that extra push, on last reps
always drippin sweat by the end of workout. (nopink weights =)

abs-wood choppers, hanging leg extensions, weighted seated pull downs--90lbs

chest/-flat bench-75-85lbs, inclne/decline, depends, dumbbells usually use 35s, dips, 15-20 no assist flys-25lb dumbbells, cable chest crosses 35-40lbs for each side
calves: smith machine raised step-calf raises, 90lbs each side

bi's/tri's: dumbbell bicep curls (25-30lb), straight bar curls (65), preacher curls (not sure how much the bar weighs), cablebicep flex (35-45), pull ups can do those for about 15 no assist), tris- skull crusher (40-50) overhead dumbbell (45) cables-rope--depends...dips-20 no assist

shoulders- overhead dumbbell press 25-35, 15lbs lateral dumbbell raises, shrugs-45lbs dumbbells, rear delt row-25lb dumbbells, forward dumbbell raise20lb dumbbells, bent over lateral raise, 15lbs-20lbs dumbbells,

legs: squats (175--have bad knees), haacke squats<--hate these dont usually excede 50lbs), smith machine squats (about 200 on good days) dead lifts (85lbs), lounges-(dumbbells, 25-40lb), hamstring curl (not sure), leg extension (80 each leg), cable horsekicks (40lbs-on a 2 wheel pulley), leg press (180),
all are interchanged each workout, usually do squats/haacke/smith machine for about 6 sets

wide/close grip lat pull downs, 100-120lbs, prone incline revese flys-25lb dumbbells, seated row-not sure of weight...wide grip pull ups--weight assisted-20lbs removed so 115lbs,

usually work routine to go
day 1-chest/calves, cardio
day 2-bi/tris/abs, cardio
day 3-cardio only
day 4-shoulders/abs--(do not do every week, sometimes combine with lightly with back), cardio
day 5-legs-no cardio-just 2-3 mile walk to walk out muscles
day 6-back-very lite cardio--walking only (have 2 dogs so i gotta do it no matter what!)
day 7-no weights cardio only

then start over again, sometimes i switch it up, sometimes i get legs in twice over a 7 day period...some variations do occur

supplements include(not all are taken everyday): hydroxy cut, chromium piccolate, womens gnc ultra megas(everyday), myoplex protein shakes (everyday), NOX2--take when i am getting sick of hydroxy cut)

cardio-power walking, running, interval running, sets of bleachers
never less than 1 hour evening, usually right about 40min-morning time

I have been doing this sort of routine for quite some time now, and all though i have seen results i am looking to put on a little more mass and definition.
I know i could tweak my diet a little but i eat A LOT of food.
I was looking for the extra push to give me the results i want, and i think i have most definately have plateaued and am looking for the next level.
I have trouble spots of fat--mostly water retention related due to the fact taht it is bloat or flat)
I just feel like with the work and intensity i put in i should look much more shredded/muscular than i do now.
I am frustrated to say the least.
i have been doing research and yes--i am seeing that winny is clearly not a good idea. these tabs are too big, which is just wonderful, and probably not going to be the right choice.
However, i dont think there is any way i could poke. i am too scared to do it to myself.
so that leaves me with just the option of tabs. unfortunately, the only guides i have in any of this are some dudes i know, and from what i have gathered they don't seem to know sh!t about women on gear.
so maybe if you could even stear me in the right direction towards resources of better, more solid research info I would really appreciate it.
I am just really frustrated and I have no idea what to do at this point.
thank you for your time and help--i really, really appreciate it.

L

1) I think you are doing TOO MUCH CARDIO. It seems most days you are doing cardio 2x a day? I understand the dog situation - I assume the walk in the morning is with them? You obviously will continue that, as the dogs need it! But I would drop evening cardio and do HIIT instead in the evening 2-3 times a week. No other steady state cardio.

2) Drop the OJ. It is WAY processed and full of very simple sugars. Fruit can be good, but the juice is processed and the good fiber in whole fruit (a main reason for eating it) is GONE.

3) You do not have that much healthy fat in your diet. You have the almonds, which is great, but you probably need more. Try adding some fish (salmon, tilapia) and/or some Flax Oil. Flax Oil can be added to shakes (or oatmeal). You would benefit from a variety of fat sources - not just almonds.

5) Where are some good carbs? Oatmeal is all I see. I would drop the waffle and even the bread and replace it with LESS PROCESSED REAL FOOD. Small potato, sweet potato, brown rice.

6) Don't limit green veggies. They are very low calorie, high vitamins/minerals, and can help provide fiber. They will give you a lot of bang for the buck - and keep you more full. Think about varying those too - brocolli, asparagus, artichokes, spinach and others.

7) If you want to get *real* serious - the fruit may need to go too. That can depend on your actual goals. Fruit (especially berries) are VERY healthy, but are also full of sugar. If you use them, you might really want to limit them to a small handful only once a day. I don't think they are BAD, but they don't always HELP you get leaner.

8) Drop the Chromium. It does nothing for you. Check into supplements from Anabolic FItness Store - www.anabolicfitness.net . Specifically, Glucorell-R for carb meals and cheat days, and Thermorexin for metabolism booster. That have a bunch of GREAT supps, but those are the 2 I know the most about. Yohimburn-ES would probably be good for thsoe "trouble spots" also.

Top Bottom