Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17 Year old workout log to competition!

I told you a month ago to fire her ass. All chicks are worth is cardio!! Text me for some tough love!

Ill be texting you soon.

I almost lost it today in the gym.. Some ass hole told the owner i was doing tbar rows wiht 8 45 POUND PLATES. Saying i bent the bar, but I did the tbar row with 6 25 POUNDS PLATES. huge fucking difference.. and today he just started at me for 5 minutes.. Im not in the right state of mind and I almost lost it today.

Ill be texting you soon.

I almost lost it today in the gym.. Some ass hole told the owner i was doing tbar rows wiht 8 45 POUND PLATES. Saying i bent the bar, but I did the tbar row with 6 25 POUNDS PLATES. huge fucking difference.. and today he just started at me for 5 minutes.. Im not in the right state of mind and I almost lost it today.

Damn bro, I couldn't imagine what you would be like on tren.

Damn bro, I couldn't imagine what you would be like on tren.

I usually have very good anger control. But recently dude ive been shitty. I just stared back at him till he looked away. Im usually fine its just depression and stuff makes me pretty quick to anger.

Had a real good chest day
flat db press warmup sets, work= 110x10 3 or 4 rep pr 110x8x6 still pprs
Incline db 110s 4 sets
decline barbell 135-15x, 225-15x, 275-8x,8x, 295-8x prs i think felt light as fuck
4 sets crossovers
8 sets calves

Top Bottom