Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 pinkies left, use or not use

MaxBiceps said:
Sorry, in my greed I forgot to answer the question. You can definitely go an extra week. Two at max. You don't want to go over 6 weeks of dbol.

BTW, your strength should be throught the roof by now. Are you sure they're real?

I`m very sure they are real, picked them up my self in Thailand :D

Use them as a bridge? Madness I say!!!

You for sure should have gained some strength. Oh wait, have you been forgetting to go to the gym? How the hell do you gain 10lbs with no strength? Even if it were all water, then strength should stil have gone up most likely. Something ain't right there.

If they were fake I wouldn't get them crazy pumps, right.

I train 4 times a week with very aggressive method. But due to those pumps I have decreased sets a little. It just hurts to damn much, maybe I'm a crybaby :bawling:

o`boy said:
If they were fake I wouldn't get them crazy pumps, right.

I train 4 times a week with very aggressive method. But due to those pumps I have decreased sets a little. It just hurts to damn much, maybe I'm a crybaby :bawling:

your strength hasn't gone up because you decreased the volume of your training....

Should you take them? Well, I can't tell you what to do, but whatever you do, don't throw them at passing cars.

Use eggs for that.

Come to think of it, just mix the dbol with the eggs and eat them both. Now, later, I don't care!

Top Bottom