Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test oil suspension trials and tribulations......

growin'

In an earlier post of mine, I mentioned I was going to do an 8 week cycle of 1-test. I plan on alternating 2 weeks transdermal with 2 weeks oral. In an attempt to make an oral solution, here's what I did:

I tried mixing 10g 1-test into 360ml of dale alexander's emulsified cod oil with little success. There is alot of clumping, and overall poor mixability. To fix this, I am thinking of buying another 360ml bottle of some oil, and doing the following:

1. Poor 360ml of cod oil into measuring cup
2. Microwave for 30-60 seconds to heat
3. Poor heated oil into blender
4. Add 10g 1-test to blender
5. Quickly blend on low
6. Once mixed, poor contents back into oil bottle

If this is successful, I think I will empty the bottle I made this morning into a measuring cup, and try the above heating blending procedure to get a more evenly distributed oil suspension.

I used cod oil because I already had some. Do you guys think that another type of oil, perhaps sesame, sunflower, or olive oil would allow better absorption. What do you guys think?

During my current 20-day 1-test transdermal cycle, for convenience sake I took 600mg daily orally for two days. First day I tried it, started getting cold symptoms--particularly a sore throat. Woke up the next day, felt fine. Took it again in the morning, was feeling sick by afternoon (full-blown cold/flu feeling by now), took it again in the evening, still feeling sick, and woke up next morning feeling fine. Went back to transdermal, have felt fine since.

It's very likely this was pure coincedence, but when I start getting cold symptoms, it's usually too late and I can't stop it, even with heavy doses of C and zinc. But I found it odd how all symptoms went away once I went back to the transdermal. In any case, I'm sticking with the transdermal.

Just an fyi.

I had a minor cold, thought I was already over it. Once I hit 1AD w/ 1,4andro it came back and hit me pretty hard. I can tell I've lost a lot of weight in this last week.

growin' said:
In an attempt to make an oral solution, here's what I did:

I tried mixing 10g 1-test into 360ml of dale alexander's emulsified cod oil with little success.

Are you using 1-test, or 1-test THP ether? I haven't worked with the base material yet and can't tell you for certain, but suspect the oil solubility of it to be pretty low.

- Bill Llewellyn

I am working with regualar 1-test. I mixed 20g test with 1000ml mix of cod oil and sesame oil and ended up with 20mg/ml which seems to mix quite well. What's nice, is that an American teaspoon is 5ml. So, 1 tsp = 100mg 1-test. It burns a little, but is not bad when chased with water. I can see how gel caps would be much more convenient.

I still think transdermal is the best way to go, but this will allow me to take 2 week breaks from transdermal 1-test, and use lipoderm-y while taking 1-test orally.

I believe it is about as orally available as 1AD, maybe a little more, but not as good as transdermal. When you ingest 100mg, there is a definite ephedrine like boost that takes place within about 15 minutes. You feel very strong, get hot and sweaty, and feel a bit pissed off. I don't know if the same can be said for 1AD, haven't tried it.

Top Bottom