Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Ross is BACK in the house!**

var and tbol combo is the shizzy so is var and winny combo...

not saying u should try it but its fucking sick...

i just started my cut diet... should b a blast...

I invented the Turinabol, Anavar stack about 10 years ago when Turinabol hit the unerground market again for the first time in over 20 years. I called it "Turinavar", google it. ;)

Good to have another bro with top notch knowledge here, like Need2.

OLM is an interesting situation; I love most of the members and the board loves me, but a few MODS have a big problem with my "attitude". They call me a "cocky motherfucker", but I'm just a confident dude with a ton of bodybuilding history. I have nothing against the place though, I was a sponsor for years...

Anyway, I miss ya bro. I'm heading in to the office now, i'll try and call u later today.

LOL! not true I know why you were banned and the truth is most if not all members on OLM dislike you. YOu were a sponsor for maybe no more than 4 months not years. I am glad you are not there anymore.

C

_________
Sarmssearch is best!

LOL! not true I know why you were banned and the truth is most if not all members on OLM dislike you. YOu were a sponsor for maybe no more than 4 months not years. I am glad you are not there anymore.

C

_________
Sarmssearch is best!

Ok lets kill the neagtive crap around here. This is elite not OLM. Ross will be kept in check and so will everyone else. You like drama and talking shit go somewhere else for that. Thanks

I invented the Turinabol, Anavar stack about 10 years ago when Turinabol hit the unerground market again for the first time in over 20 years. I called it "Turinavar", google it. ;)

You invented taking turinabol with anavar?! I invented putting salt on eggs every Wednesday.

Top Bottom